Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thor vs Superman

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Little Bear

Little Bear

Thor vs Superman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor vs Superman   Thor vs Superman - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:58 am

Wil wrote:
Can't bend reality while frozen, can he? Can't bend realtiy while in a million pieces, can he? Superman has every advantage except for lightning abilities, and not being a god, although he is far beyond god strength.

Absolutely failtacular. Thor was punching the crap out of Superman in Marvel and DC's Avengers vs JL crossover, and Thor wasn't even at 1/3 his actual strength, which is absolutely nothing compared to his abilities now. ALTER REALITY. Where is that lost on you? Being surrounded in ice means nothing. The funny part about the "million pieces" argument is that a guy who has no defense against magic and who's less than 1/3 as strong as Thor will never reduce Thor to being in millions of pieces. The comic companies already proved that Thor would beat Superman in their crossover; since, Superman's only gotten weaker and Thor's grown infinitely more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Thor vs Superman   Thor vs Superman - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:47 am

Little Bear wrote:
Wil wrote:
Can't bend reality while frozen, can he? Can't bend realtiy while in a million pieces, can he? Superman has every advantage except for lightning abilities, and not being a god, although he is far beyond god strength.

Absolutely failtacular. Thor was punching the crap out of Superman in Marvel and DC's Avengers vs JL crossover, and Thor wasn't even at 1/3 his actual strength, which is absolutely nothing compared to his abilities now. ALTER REALITY. Where is that lost on you? Being surrounded in ice means nothing. The funny part about the "million pieces" argument is that a guy who has no defense against magic and who's less than 1/3 as strong as Thor will never reduce Thor to being in millions of pieces. The comic companies already proved that Thor would beat Superman in their crossover; since, Superman's only gotten weaker and Thor's grown infinitely more powerful.

Hahaha, Superman wasn't even trying, he was basically standing there and saying "Hit Me". He never speed blitzed him, he never punched him as hard as he could, and he didn't use any key moves to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: Thor vs Superman   Thor vs Superman - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:07 pm

Marvel vs DC pt 2

Maybe
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Thor vs Superman   Thor vs Superman - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:23 am

Wil wrote:
Hahaha, Superman wasn't even trying, he was basically standing there and saying "Hit Me". He never speed blitzed him, he never punched him as hard as he could, and he didn't use any key moves to do anything.

Hmm, didn't read that comic, did you?
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: Thor vs Superman   Thor vs Superman - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:49 am

Marvel vs DC 1-4
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Thor vs Superman   Thor vs Superman - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:18 am

Little Bear wrote:
Wil wrote:

A little, not all of it. All I know is that Superman didn't try. At least all my friends say that, and agree that if Superman wanted to he would murder Thor.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Thor vs Superman   Thor vs Superman - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:16 am

Wil wrote:
Little Bear wrote:
Wil wrote:

A little, not all of it. All I know is that Superman didn't try. At least all my friends say that, and agree that if Superman wanted to he would murder Thor.

Then tell your friends to re-read the comic. Just judging from the blood loss, facial expressions, torn costume, contusions and bodily damage I can pretty much guarantee you Superman wasn't holding back a whole lot. Especially not if he needed to borrow Mjolnir and Cap's shield (which he did) to get his job done.
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: Thor vs Superman   Thor vs Superman - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:42 pm

Odin Power too much for Supes
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Thor vs Superman   Thor vs Superman - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:48 am

Coolies wrote:
Odin Power too much for Supes

agreed; by the way nice pic you have there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thor vs Superman   Thor vs Superman - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thor vs Superman
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2