Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting of Worlds

Go down 
+4
LLLLLink
burnoutmaniac
The Vich
Wil
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:11 pm

Choose someone from a videogame world, and put it in this world, where any character can meet any character, and fight.

I already call Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:58 am

Naked Snake.
And I bring the cardboard box.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:11 pm

The Vich wrote:
Naked Snake.
And I bring the cardboard box.

Okay cheers
Back to top Go down
burnoutmaniac

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:45 pm

i call sonic w/all of his vg versions
i start w/unleashed version
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:53 am

I call Link from The Legend of Zelda series and all of his different incarnations (Hero of Time, Hero of Winds, ect.)
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:00 am

Cool, whenever you want to start, just ask.
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:22 am

What exactly are the rules for this world? Is it strictly game facts for the characters or can there be stuff like fusions and the like?
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:07 am

LLLLLink wrote:
What exactly are the rules for this world? Is it strictly game facts for the characters or can there be stuff like fusions and the like?

Basically character from all game worlds get sucked into one game world. Basically every man for themselves, unless you get someone on your side.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:10 am

Sephiroth is on my side.
Back to top Go down
iDon
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
iDon

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:39 am

Kratos, Dante, and Link all team up and kill Sephiroth Smile
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:40 am

Snake sneaks away using a cardboard box.
Back to top Go down
burnoutmaniac

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:18 pm

sonic jumps in and runs around in circles till everyone is dizzy
Back to top Go down
THE ULTRA COOL RED LAZER

THE ULTRA COOL RED LAZER

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:27 pm

The rapist from RapeLay joins me and rapes everyone.
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:24 am

iDon wrote:
Kratos, Dante, and Link all team up and kill Sephiroth Smile

It would take more than one of them?
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:38 am

Snake shoot everyone with a tranq.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:58 am

Sephiroth speedblitzes Dante, and murders him.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:46 am

I'll also be Homer Simpson.
Homer watches the carnage with intense fascination while sitting in his underwear and eating a donut.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:57 am

In a massive blaze of ignominy, Weltall-ID appears as a distant red star in the sky, bringing about a new Big Bang, ending the fight for all but two contestants. I know, I know, no power surpassing that of God, jk guys... xD
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:03 am

That just blew my mind.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:11 am

The Vich wrote:
That just blew my mind.

Are you familiar with Xenogears, Vich? Shocked
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:04 am

I'm not.
Sorry?
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:10 am

The Vich wrote:
I'm not.
Sorry?

Aah, no worries.
Back to top Go down
burnoutmaniac

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:19 am

what is Xenogears

sonic gets his genie ring and calls a tsunami and washes everyone away
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:25 am

burnoutmaniac wrote:
what is Xenogears

sonic gets his genie ring and calls a tsunami and washes everyone away

Xenogears is a PSX rpg released in Japan circa 1996. In my honest to goodness opinion, I believe it is the greatest video game ever made, with 80+ hours of gameplay, deep, meaningful side quests (not the bland "find the super sword!" type quest so many other rpgs sport as their filler episodes), an explosive storyline, the most original combat system I've ever seen and (for it's time) mind blowing visuals.

To clarify my previous comment, one of the villains, Id, both through his own innate power and through the power of the machine (Gear) he pilots, Weltall-ID, has enough power to destroy God.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:04 am

Pyron comes in and eats the world of everyone's world cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting of Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Worlds   Meeting of Worlds Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Worlds
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Nerdz :: Roleplaying Forums :: Videogame Roleplaying-
Jump to: