Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So the hell is with the my signature.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
THE ULTRA COOL RED LAZER

THE ULTRA COOL RED LAZER

So the hell is with the my signature. Empty
PostSubject: So the hell is with the my signature.   So the hell is with the my signature. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:28 am

Most times it doesn't even show. Everything is put in right, and it shows sometimes, but meh. Halp?
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: So the hell is with the my signature.   So the hell is with the my signature. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:35 am

I don't know. What is wrong with it Smile?
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: So the hell is with the my signature.   So the hell is with the my signature. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:47 am

Yeah, it looks fine to me, and I've seen it in other posts.
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: So the hell is with the my signature.   So the hell is with the my signature. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:12 pm

can't get mine to show
Back to top Go down
iDon
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
iDon

PostSubject: Re: So the hell is with the my signature.   So the hell is with the my signature. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Quote :
How do I add a signature to my post?
To add a signature to a post you must first create one; this is done via your profile. Once created you can check the Add Signature box on the posting form to add your signature. You can also add a signature by default to all your posts by checking the appropriate radio box in your profile. You can still prevent a signature being added to individual posts by un-checking the add signature box on the posting form.

What is your sig? I will do it for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So the hell is with the my signature.   So the hell is with the my signature. Empty

Back to top Go down

So the hell is with the my signature.
Page 1 of 1