Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTF?! vent all ur emotions

Go down 
+7
peachy
LLLLLink
Wil
iDon
Coolies
The Vich
burnoutmaniac
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Coolies
Coolies

WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:16 am

some ppl don't have decency
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:19 am

I also hate it when, well my friend is bi, and she says ppl treat her different because she's bi, and I didn't, that pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:22 am

all ppl should be treated fairly
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:23 am

Yeah, they're ppl too, I mean I will occasionally joke around, but only a joke, I don't hate them.
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:31 am

they are human beings also
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:32 am

Exactly
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:51 am

The people at my school are amazing. And not in a good way. There is a picture of Harvey Milk, and they put a sticker bullet hole on his head and drew white around his mouth. They now have a security camera pointed there.
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:14 am

that's mean
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:53 am

They also drew on the Obama mural.
Back to top Go down
burnoutmaniac

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:18 pm

peachy wrote:
a random pet peeve of mine is when people hold the door open for you, like i know how to open a door and you dont have to wait for me to get to the door and hold in the meantime, im weird like that
its called chivalry and it still exists for some
Back to top Go down
burnoutmaniac

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:21 pm

The Vich wrote:
I don't have many lesbian friends, as I don't know many. But I have a couple of lesbian teachers and they are great.
that is really interesting
last year i had a transexual teacher
that was a bad experience
Back to top Go down
peachy

peachy

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:22 pm

burnoutmaniac wrote:
peachy wrote:
a random pet peeve of mine is when people hold the door open for you, like i know how to open a door and you dont have to wait for me to get to the door and hold in the meantime, im weird like that

i dont see how holding a door for someone exemplifies qualifications to be a knight

maybe if my hands were full you could but if im like 10 feet behind you, i know how to open the door but guys usually do alot of nice things for me, it is annoying i can take care of myself queen
Back to top Go down
burnoutmaniac

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:23 pm

Wil wrote:
I hate it when someone goes out with a bi-sexual and they have sex with there ex-girlfriend without asking if they can or not.
i remeber that the chicks boyfriend got all pissed off lol!
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:23 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
burnoutmaniac

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:24 pm

peachy wrote:
burnoutmaniac wrote:
peachy wrote:

i dont see how holding a door for someone exemplifies qualifications to be a knight

maybe if my hands were full you could but if im like 10 feet behind you, i know how to open the door but guys usually do alot of nice things for me, it is annoying i can take care of myself queen
maybe they like you or think ur good looking
Back to top Go down
peachy

peachy

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:24 pm

burnoutmaniac wrote:
peachy wrote:
burnoutmaniac wrote:
peachy wrote:

well they aint get'n none of my peaches
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:25 pm

peachy wrote:
burnoutmaniac wrote:
peachy wrote:

We are trying to be polite to the women.
Back to top Go down
burnoutmaniac

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:26 pm

peachy wrote:
burnoutmaniac wrote:
peachy wrote:
burnoutmaniac wrote:
peachy wrote:

why not have given someone a chance to have ur"peaches"
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:28 pm

burnoutmaniac wrote:
peachy wrote:
burnoutmaniac wrote:
peachy wrote:
burnoutmaniac wrote:
peachy wrote:

why not have given someone a chance to have ur"peaches"

Awww I love you lol!
Back to top Go down
burnoutmaniac

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:38 pm

i hav no response Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:40 pm

It's okay bro, you can like her lol! nah just joking with ya.
Back to top Go down
peachy

peachy

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:40 pm

LOL me neither except that my peaches are not for sale
Back to top Go down
burnoutmaniac

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:41 pm

peachy wrote:
LOL me neither except that my peaches are not for sale
my plane has been shot down before i even took flight
Back to top Go down
peachy

peachy

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:42 pm

LOL you cant mess with peach

how old are you?
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:43 pm

Ouch lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF?! vent all ur emotions   WTF?! vent all ur emotions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF?! vent all ur emotions
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Nerdz :: Cool Chat :: Off-Topic Shit-
Jump to: