Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maus (graphic novel)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

Maus (graphic novel) Empty
PostSubject: Maus (graphic novel)   Maus (graphic novel) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:23 am

I had to read this book for English this year. It is a true story of a guy telling his son how he survived the Holocaust. It is the only graphic novel/comic book I have ever read. I really liked it. What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: Maus (graphic novel)   Maus (graphic novel) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:29 am

It sounds good. I will read it
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Maus (graphic novel)   Maus (graphic novel) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:36 am

It's actually 2 different parts that came out a few years apart. Make sure to get both.
Back to top Go down
iDon
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Maus (graphic novel)   Maus (graphic novel) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:43 am

Sounds good. Never read it, never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: Maus (graphic novel)   Maus (graphic novel) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:35 am

The Vich wrote:
It's actually 2 different parts that came out a few years apart. Make sure to get both.

I will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maus (graphic novel)   Maus (graphic novel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Maus (graphic novel)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Nerdz :: Comic Book Chat :: Comic Book Discussion-
Jump to: