Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God of War Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iDon
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
iDon

God of War Discussion Empty
PostSubject: God of War Discussion   God of War Discussion EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:40 am

Does everyone think that God of War III will live up to it's hype? And not like the PS3 was...
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: God of War Discussion   God of War Discussion EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:30 pm

God of War III will not only live up to it's hype, it will be the reason to buy a PS3.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: God of War Discussion   God of War Discussion EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:55 am

I think I'll post my idea of what I'll think the story of GoW 3 will be like.

It starts out with Kratos fighting his way up the titans backs. He is going along fighting the god of Olympus. Hades escapes after Kratos kills Posiedon. He eventually get to the top and fights Zeus. After he kills him, he learns that the Titans betrayed him, and just use him kill Zeus. Gaia kills him and gets sent back to the Hades (again) and he escapes (again) with the help of the gravedigger from GoW 1. He goes around fighting the Titans, who have taken over the gods roles. The titans, however, have not been good rulers of the world. Kratos goes around killing them all until he gets to Gaia. He fights her in an epic battle. He kills her, but as she dies, she falls on him, just like the Collosus of Rhodes did in 2. Hades, who is alive, comes up to him and says that Zeus was a bad ruler and he wanted him gone. He thanks him and lets him die in peace, and spend eternity in the place with his wife and daughter (Ellysium I think).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God of War Discussion   God of War Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

God of War Discussion
Page 1 of 1