Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I challenge you to mortal kombat!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

I challenge you to mortal kombat! Empty
PostSubject: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:17 am

well heres how it goes you can pick any character you want from mortal kombat ( i know i'm getting MK obsessed shut up) and fight or side with any other MK characters in the game heres how i'll break it down

you cannot team up with characters who are on completely opposite sides sorry but a shinnok raiden combo would be badass it would never happen

you can come back from the dead

if you wanna change characters you have to commit hara kara (kill youself) and that character isn't "alive" until someone else wants to be them

if your unsure what side the character you want is on ask someone here would definitly know

no DC characters sorry i like comics too but i want strict MK only

do not use a weapon your character has never used in an MK game *execption your character steals someone elses weapon*

so to start i pick scorpion with his spear on a rope and ninja sword FYI scorpion is on a neutral side and his sworn enemies are quan chi and sub zero
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:26 pm

I get Raiden Laughing
Back to top Go down
iDon
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
iDon

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:03 am

^Shit. Beat me to it.
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:19 am

which character did you want Don
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:21 am

Probably Sub Zero, or Quan Chi
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:25 am

i didn't pick them tho...

if he did pick one of em tho he would have to prepare to get speared lol no offense
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:29 am

And you better be prepared to be electified Laughing
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:33 am

lol i got a flaming skull fear me!

don if you want a ninja esque character might i recommend noob saibot or reptile
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:37 am

I got electric eyes, fear me

Reptile is badass
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:46 am

piggsymadman wrote:
i didn't pick them tho...

if he did pick one of em tho he would have to prepare to get speared lol no offense

I want RAIDEN. Want to know why I want him and why Wil chose him? It's because the fucker is a God...and can't die, lol.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:47 am

No, I just like Lightning, if you want him so bad, you can be him, and I'll be...nobody
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:49 am

I like....ice.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:50 am

Whatever
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:54 am

*freezes you and breaks you* You die, I win.
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:56 am

1. raiden can die but he can come back he had resign being an elder god just like a fujin so now they just have god powers
2. if you like ice pick sub zero or chameleon

every character in MK is technically immortal because its easy too come back from the dead
look at scorpion he died 3 times (technically story wise) and he just walked right out of otherworld like theres a front door or something
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:56 am

*claps*
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:58 am

piggsymadman wrote:
1. raiden can die but he can come back he had resign being an elder god just like a fujin so now they just have god powers
2. if you like ice pick sub zero or chameleon

every character in MK is technically immortal because its easy too come back from the dead
look at scorpion he died 3 times (technically story wise) and he just walked right out of otherworld like theres a front door or something

I don't know who I will choose.
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:00 am

go with sub zero if you like ice but that makes us enemies (game wise) so expect flame thrower breath biatch!
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:18 pm

Can't Sub-Zero take out all of the "Elder-Gods"?
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:36 pm

no because elder gods can't traverse mortal lands the only reason raiden and fujin can do it is because they renounced most of their powers
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:50 am

MK expert we have here, that's a good thing btw.
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:18 am

thanks lol i'm trying too get more mk games and merch in my collection i just found my old MK4 cartridge on N64 so im a really exicited little boy in a candystore
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:25 am

Cool, your nickname is MK Expert
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:44 am

sweet i likeie sunshine smile
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:18 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to mortal kombat!   I challenge you to mortal kombat! Empty

Back to top Go down

I challenge you to mortal kombat!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Nerdz :: Roleplaying Forums :: Videogame Roleplaying-
Jump to: