Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ethan thomas vs james earl cash

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

ethan thomas vs james earl cash Empty
PostSubject: ethan thomas vs james earl cash   ethan thomas vs james earl cash EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:45 am

well for starterslets just say ethan doesn't have the big shout thing yet because that would make the fight totally unfair its also the drunk wash up loser version of him that cash faces

so both are fairly good at stealth.... both are good in hand to hand combat......and both beat almost impossible odds

i'll leave the verdit up to you guys i seriously can't pick lol
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: ethan thomas vs james earl cash   ethan thomas vs james earl cash EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:53 am

I'll take Ethan Thomas
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: ethan thomas vs james earl cash   ethan thomas vs james earl cash EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:25 pm

idk they are both on opposite sides of the law cash is an ex convict forced to compete in a snuff film he pretty much does what ethan does and uses whaever he can get his hands one

ethan is a EX scu agent(lets not give him the taser either extremely unfair lol) he uses what he can get his hands on and does a lil sneaking around here and there were as cash couldonly sneak because he doesn't do well aganist multiple targets same as ethan

after alot of thinking cash wouldn't be able to execute ethan because he would counter it but then cash would find a new weapon hide again and repeat basicaly it would be down to who can watch their back the best and who could handle a highstressed all-night fight eventually though i gotta say cash would probably manage to kill him..... i thik they're both so evenly matched
Back to top Go down
jucemm

PostSubject: Re: ethan thomas vs james earl cash   ethan thomas vs james earl cash EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:05 am

Herve Leger Dresses,
Herve Leger Bandage Dress,
Herve Leger Strapless,
Herve Leger Skirts,
Birkin Faux Crocodile 30,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ethan thomas vs james earl cash   ethan thomas vs james earl cash Empty

Back to top Go down

ethan thomas vs james earl cash
Page 1 of 1