Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up

Go down 
+2
Ilse
Ilana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ilana

Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up Empty
PostSubject: Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up   Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:56 pm

What you do use to stay pumped up `till sunrise? I have exams coming up and I’m trying to think of other ways than having to consume cans of Four Loko. One of my must-haves is this baby for those all-nighters— keeps my Blue Bottle coffee at just the right temp and me zoom, zoom, zooming. I use two actually, the other one to keep my juices chilled. I like things hot or cold, no lukewarm mush for me.

Also, tell me some music that`s perfect for that 4 am— 5 am state of mind? “Bitches Brew” does it for me.
Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up 5282498943_67f9b5ff5d
USB Cooler & Warmer Instruction
Back to top Go down
Ilse

PostSubject: Re: Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up   Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:28 pm

I usually take a cold 5 minute shower at about 2 am, then try to get up and jog in place for a solid 3 minutes every half hour.
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up   Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Well..Reading. But it's the winter and i have school so.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Persis1234

PostSubject: Re: Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up   Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Looks like a very cool gadget. The price is not high either. I visited the website and read few lines about it.

Thank you for sharing
Back to top Go down
hath80

PostSubject: Re: Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up   Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:43 pm

It was raining last night, so the field was all wet.
Back to top Go down
swerle

PostSubject: Re: Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up   Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:00 pm

I just look the topic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up   Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Nerdz :: Cool Chat :: Off-Topic Shit-
Jump to: