Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Persis1234

Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard  Empty
PostSubject: Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard      Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Last week I was invited to a SantaCon Christmas party where EVERYTHING was into place (foooood!), except that they had Lady Gaga blasting over the speakers. Good thing I brought

my roll up keys, so we ended up caroling. I bought these keys online, but I`m looking for more roll up keys like these, maybe some other brands. Anyone has any suggestions?

Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard  Image001-2

61-Key Digital Roll-up

Soft Keyboard Piano with MIDI
Back to top Go down
Noleta1

PostSubject: Re: Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard      Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:50 am

That looks pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Noleta13

PostSubject: Re: Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard      Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:20 am

How do they feel during playing? Are these polyphonic?Never seen them here in Europe in ACTION…'
Back to top Go down
Persis1234

PostSubject: Re: Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard      Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard  EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:42 am

ommmm..my god..
Back to top Go down
kuyun

PostSubject: Re: Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard      Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard  EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:28 pm

my god..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard      Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard  Empty

Back to top Go down

Spontaneous Christmas Carol Singing with the Roll-up Soft Keyboard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Nerdz :: Movies and other Media :: Music Discussion-
Jump to: