Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

With this Magic Star Lamp, My Kids Don`t Mind Dance Parties at Home

Go down 
+3
Nora
Tionne
Persis1234
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Persis1234

With this Magic Star Lamp, My Kids Don`t Mind Dance Parties at Home Empty
PostSubject: With this Magic Star Lamp, My Kids Don`t Mind Dance Parties at Home   With this Magic Star Lamp, My Kids Don`t Mind Dance Parties at Home EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:08 pm

I want my teens to go to great parties, but with all the alcohol and drugs out there, I`m afraid. Actually, they feel the same way now, after a few carloads of uninvited guests crashed the last house party they were at. What a mess, broken
fences and shattered glass everywhere. And the cops came!
We have a large basement den and this amazing celestial light just transforms it into a cool, private nightclub. So, once a month my son and daughter throw a dance party here for their friends. We provide the refreshments and then we stay upstairs and make sure that only invited guests can come in.

They have fun and we don`t worry. Anybody who has more tips for throwing house parties?

With this Magic Star Lamp, My Kids Don`t Mind Dance Parties at Home Image002-1
Trip the Light Fantastic
Back to top Go down
Tionne

PostSubject: Re: With this Magic Star Lamp, My Kids Don`t Mind Dance Parties at Home   With this Magic Star Lamp, My Kids Don`t Mind Dance Parties at Home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:21 am

Incense, frankensence, and enjoy the lay-back time
Back to top Go down
Nora

PostSubject: Re: With this Magic Star Lamp, My Kids Don`t Mind Dance Parties at Home   With this Magic Star Lamp, My Kids Don`t Mind Dance Parties at Home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:26 am

its cool they can party at my house friend
Back to top Go down
Rukmini

PostSubject: Re: With this Magic Star Lamp, My Kids Don`t Mind Dance Parties at Home   With this Magic Star Lamp, My Kids Don`t Mind Dance Parties at Home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:33 am

wow what a beautiful lamp you have there can i know where to buy that kind of lamp and if they have different designs Wink
Back to top Go down
Semra

PostSubject: Re: With this Magic Star Lamp, My Kids Don`t Mind Dance Parties at Home   With this Magic Star Lamp, My Kids Don`t Mind Dance Parties at Home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:37 am

So, this is a lmp and it is so unusual and great. I think I will have it.、
Back to top Go down
Tiponya

PostSubject: Re: With this Magic Star Lamp, My Kids Don`t Mind Dance Parties at Home   With this Magic Star Lamp, My Kids Don`t Mind Dance Parties at Home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:39 am

wow what a great design of lamp you have there Wink
Back to top Go down
hath80

PostSubject: Re: With this Magic Star Lamp, My Kids Don`t Mind Dance Parties at Home   With this Magic Star Lamp, My Kids Don`t Mind Dance Parties at Home EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:43 pm

It was raining last night, so the field was all wet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With this Magic Star Lamp, My Kids Don`t Mind Dance Parties at Home   With this Magic Star Lamp, My Kids Don`t Mind Dance Parties at Home Empty

Back to top Go down

With this Magic Star Lamp, My Kids Don`t Mind Dance Parties at Home
Page 1 of 1