Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Oscars Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

Official Oscars Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Oscars Thread   Official Oscars Thread EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:28 am

I know that the Oscars were a month ago, but I think it is one of those things that could be talked about all year. You can say who you think should have won an award or what movie should be nominated in the nest one.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Official Oscars Thread   Official Oscars Thread EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:32 am

The only reason Heath won was because he died, the Oscars don't give awards to Comic Book Movies.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Official Oscars Thread   Official Oscars Thread EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:34 am

I thought he actually deserved to win. He did hella good in that movie. And I was happy that Slumdog Millionaire won. That was one of the best movies I have ever seen
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Official Oscars Thread   Official Oscars Thread EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:42 am

The Vich wrote:
I thought he actually deserved to win. He did hella good in that movie. And I was happy that Slumdog Millionaire won. That was one of the best movies I have ever seen

I can name a lot of people that deserved to win an Oscar that was in a Comic Movie, like Heath, Christian, Ben Affleck, Edward Norton, and a lot more, but nope, The Oscars are stupid like that, although I have no problem with them, I believe in a comedian does a good job in a funny movie, then he should be nominated for an oscar.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Official Oscars Thread   Official Oscars Thread EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:47 am

Yeah, they don't do that enough. But Robert Downy Jr. was nominated for supporting actor for Tropic Thunder. I personally wanted Tom Cruise to be nominated but he didn't have a big enough role.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Official Oscars Thread   Official Oscars Thread EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:50 am

The Vich wrote:
Yeah, they don't do that enough. But Robert Downy Jr. was nominated for supporting actor for Tropic Thunder. I personally wanted Tom Cruise to be nominated but he didn't have a big enough role.

That they one, that they one. Tom Cruise was hilarious, him dancing lol!.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Official Oscars Thread   Official Oscars Thread EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:52 am

Best Credits Ever.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Official Oscars Thread   Official Oscars Thread EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:54 am

The Vich wrote:
Best Credits Ever.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Official Oscars Thread   Official Oscars Thread EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:55 am

The Superbad credits... Shocked No silent
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Official Oscars Thread   Official Oscars Thread EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:00 am

The Vich wrote:
The Superbad credits... Shocked No silent

Never saw Superbad, heard it was funny though.

Why wasn't Will Ferrell nominated for Anchorman?
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Official Oscars Thread   Official Oscars Thread EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:15 am

Can't remember that far back. But that was a funny movie. Anything with Will Ferrel is great (except Semi-Pro).
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Official Oscars Thread   Official Oscars Thread EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:20 am

The Vich wrote:
Can't remember that far back. But that was a funny movie. Anything with Will Ferrel is great (except Semi-Pro).

Semi-Pro was a disaster, and Old School, wanna-be Animal House.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Official Oscars Thread   Official Oscars Thread EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:24 am

Never saw Old School, but nothing can top Animal House.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Official Oscars Thread   Official Oscars Thread EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:05 am

The Vich wrote:
Never saw Old School, but nothing can top Animal House.

Animal House is awesome
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Official Oscars Thread   Official Oscars Thread EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:19 am

That was a great ending scene.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Official Oscars Thread   Official Oscars Thread EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:51 pm

The Vich wrote:
That was a great ending scene.

Yes, hahaha. Old School is just pathetic.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Official Oscars Thread   Official Oscars Thread EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:59 am

Have any of you seen Slumdog Millionaire?
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: Official Oscars Thread   Official Oscars Thread EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:35 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Official Oscars Thread   Official Oscars Thread EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:03 am

What did you think of it? I loved it.
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: Official Oscars Thread   Official Oscars Thread EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:03 am

it was good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Oscars Thread   Official Oscars Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Oscars Thread
Page 1 of 1