Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Facts about you?

Go down 
+9
piggsymadman
Kirikaze Fuuma
teresaxhelen
borgen
DeathKap
Coolies
The Vich
Wil
iDon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

Facts about you? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:52 am

evening
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:34 pm

studying for chem and algebra 2 finals
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:28 pm

got spanish and history finals today
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:20 am

good luck brother wil
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:20 am

thanks, they were both hard
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:43 am

i'm glad i don't have too take a foreign language till junoir year english and L33t were hard enough to learn
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:18 am

evening all
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:41 am

i gots a new signature Smile
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:32 pm

I like it.
Got history and english finals tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:39 pm

i hate history with a passion
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:40 pm

It's my favorite class. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:49 pm

idk i like math it just clicks english is hard cause i hae bad handwriting and history is too easy so i always snuff of homework
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Math is hard. I fucked up my final today. Probably have a D now.
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:09 pm

a D is still passing
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:09 pm

The Vich wrote:
Math is hard. I fucked up my final today. Probably have a D now.

My math went from a 80% to a 78%
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:40 am

um sorry i usually dont do this but i went from 79% to an 83% in math

history i lucked out in 59% to a 64% which means i just barley passed but i aced all my finals and passed with ok grades so is happy little piggy
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:49 am

The history final was hella easy. The only part that was hard was the section on the Middle East, and that was because I didn't do the readings.
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:29 am

have a cold
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:46 am

That sucks. Hope you feel better.
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:20 pm

thank u buddy
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:06 am

well not only am i bringing up andold thread but after month and months of trying i finally knotted a cherry stem in my mouth
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:35 am

Wow. I repeat. Wow.
I managed to get a C in math!
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:20 am

very good
Back to top Go down
Persis1234

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:59 pm

1. Favorite color is red.

2. Loves video games.

3. Likes to read comics.
Back to top Go down
handbagscanada

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:24 am

Haotian actually saw their president, which really feel too surprised to Zhou, the president of Haotian never been seen in public, outside of its people has been heard and not seen, only people that can not see today Zhou surprise you. "Oh. young, do not surprise you to our game development made a significant contribution, and I'll send you reward is taken for granted ..." Wang Tianqi seen from Zhou's expression of his surprise ... This is no surprise, since the study came out Haotian, as security needs, he had not known to the outside world, so no wonder there is such Zhou expression ...
"That! That, I have what reward ah?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facts about you?   Facts about you? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Facts about you?
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Nerdz :: Cool Chat :: General Chat.-
Jump to: