Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Online Crowd

Go down 
+4
The Vich
Coolies
Wil
peachy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

The Online Crowd - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:16 am

sup.
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:41 am

how are u my friend
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptySun May 03, 2009 7:05 am

burnoutmaniac wrote:
Wil wrote:
I
I am
I am going
I am going to
I am going to keep
I am going to keep doing
I am going to keep doing this
I am going to keep doing this until
I am going to keep doing this until somebody
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing that
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing that people
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing that people do
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing that people do in
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing that people do in your
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing that people do in your yearbook
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing that people do in your yearbook to
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing that people do in your yearbook to take
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing that people do in your yearbook to take up
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing that people do in your yearbook to take up space
did u rrly spend alll the time to do this Suspect

Yeah, nobody was online, what else was there to do?
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:19 am

evening friends
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:07 am

Hey brother guy
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:26 am

evening brother wil

just had dinner. how are u
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:44 am

Wil wrote:
burnoutmaniac wrote:
Wil wrote:
I
I am
I am going
I am going to
I am going to keep
I am going to keep doing
I am going to keep doing this
I am going to keep doing this until
I am going to keep doing this until somebody
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing that
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing that people
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing that people do
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing that people do in
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing that people do in your
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing that people do in your yearbook
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing that people do in your yearbook to
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing that people do in your yearbook to take
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing that people do in your yearbook to take up
I am going to keep doing this until somebody comes online and says hi to me but until then I am going to keep doing this pointless and stupid thing that people do in your yearbook to take up space
did u rrly spend alll the time to do this Suspect

Yeah, nobody was online, what else was there to do?

Play videogames, go to another site, homework, etc
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:47 am

I didn't want to do any of those things at the time
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:48 am

Oh. Well then, I guess that was time well spent.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:52 am

Yep it sure was
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:26 pm

hope all is good my friends
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:09 pm

sure is
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:05 pm

wonderful
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:56 pm

It was kind of slow on here today, huh?
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:56 am

hey buddy

back from church
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:40 am

Hey
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:47 am

batting practice was canceled.
That was 5 things that have to do with baseball that were canceled in the past 2 days.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:53 am

lol
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:53 am

Don't laugh at my pain!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:28 am

evening all

back from rallys
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:39 am

evening Guy.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:40 am

How was that Guy?
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:55 am

evening friends

really good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Online Crowd   The Online Crowd - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Online Crowd
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6