Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What cities have you been to?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iDon
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
iDon

What cities have you been to? Empty
PostSubject: What cities have you been to?   What cities have you been to? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:09 am

What cities have you been too? And have you ever went outside the United States?
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: What cities have you been to?   What cities have you been to? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:17 am

Do I have to post all of them?
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: What cities have you been to?   What cities have you been to? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:22 am

If you want. You can most however many you desire.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: What cities have you been to?   What cities have you been to? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:27 am

LA, San Diego, and Las Vegas are the main ones, I'll post the others later when I have time.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: What cities have you been to?   What cities have you been to? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:35 am

San Francisco, LA, New York, Chicago, Cooperstown, Juneau. I've been to Victoria in Canada on a cruise and a few cities in Mexico on a cruise.
I'm going to Rome and a couple of other places in Italy and Croatia this summer.
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: What cities have you been to?   What cities have you been to? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:02 am

Almost every State on the East Coast.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: What cities have you been to?   What cities have you been to? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:18 pm

Every state in the West.
Back to top Go down
burnoutmaniac

PostSubject: Re: What cities have you been to?   What cities have you been to? EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:05 am

Flagstaff
chicago
orlando
la
ny
utah dont remember city but went snowboarding there
lv
delaware
skylar falls ny
a lot of other places too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What cities have you been to?   What cities have you been to? Empty

Back to top Go down

What cities have you been to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Nerdz :: Cool Chat :: General Chat.-
Jump to: