Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share your dreams

Go down 
+7
burnoutmaniac
Coolies
teresaxhelen
Wil
piggsymadman
The Vich
iDon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
iDon
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
iDon

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:00 am

Share some of your dreams.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:18 am

dreams like when you go to sleep, or dreams like what you want to do with your life?
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:27 am

idk i have alot of nightmares usally last my i had a dream i was stabbed and hung by friend
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:30 am

lol! No offence
Back to top Go down
teresaxhelen
teresaxhelen

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:31 am

Epic!
I mean extreme epic dream!
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:58 am

this is a pg forum...i can't share mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:01 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:18 am

sunshine smile
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:21 am

Coolies wrote:
this is a pg forum...i can't share mine Very Happy

Oh schnikies. Well I would say a PG forum. Probably somewhere between PG-13 and R.
I once had a dream that my dad stabbed me in Yosemite National Park.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:14 pm

Dreams when you sleep.

I had a weird dream today. But, I used to have dreams where my Dad is always getting killed or i'm running from my house, lol.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:24 pm

I once had a dream where I was hunting Jack Black in a tropical rain forest. In the same dream (although I'm not sure how I got there) I sitting on a moving sidewalk that was going across the Golden Gate Bridge into Utah
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptyThu May 14, 2009 3:18 pm

Dream, I own a 2500 horsepower Mosler
Back to top Go down
burnoutmaniac

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:59 pm

dreamt surrounded by nude hot chicks
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:01 am

burnoutmaniac wrote:
dreamt surrounded by nude hot chicks

holy shit me to couple times actually then my phone went off and woke me up Sad
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:22 am

I had a dream about something like that last night.
Back to top Go down
burnoutmaniac

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:52 am

this is y i hate waking up
Back to top Go down
DeathKap
DeathKap

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:27 am

i had a dream i had powers of spiderman but they were slowly disapeering so i picked up a vending machine and was beating a guy in the middle of a mall. I usually have some really weird dreams. and i cant remember them much when i wake up any more. Have the time i figure out its a dream so i do anything i want an anything i imagine to some degree.

an coolies u shouldent have dreams like that any more Razz
Back to top Go down
burnoutmaniac

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:34 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:26 am

dream of being a millionaire
Back to top Go down
Persis1234

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:02 pm

dreams like when you go to sleep, or dreams like what you want to do with your life?
Back to top Go down
WANGZP

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:31 am

No
Back to top Go down
liuhua

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:50 pm

well~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
WANGZP

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:16 pm

well~~~~~~I just want to be free
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Share your dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your dreams   Share your dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Share your dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Nerdz :: Cool Chat :: General Chat.-
Jump to: