Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new realease discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

new realease discussion Empty
PostSubject: new realease discussion   new realease discussion EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:49 pm

so alot of new games have been annouced and i figured here is where we couldcome and talk about any realease that looks cool

so i'm looking at a trailer for the SAW game looks pretty creepy i've never seen any of the movies but the game looks genually good puzzles look fun but combat looks pretty crappy this guy gets clubbed with tirwe iron and doesn't even move when he gets hit over the head just stood there and swung some more
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: new realease discussion   new realease discussion EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:24 pm

I can't wait for Assassin's Creed 2 (November 17) and God of War 3.
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: new realease discussion   new realease discussion EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:12 am

left 4 dead 2?

ok so they're are groups boycotting this game why something about valve ripping people off or something idk i'll be checking it out how about you guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new realease discussion   new realease discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

new realease discussion
Page 1 of 1