Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official DEATHNOTE Thread

Go down 
+3
peachy
teresaxhelen
LLLLLink
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

The Official DEATHNOTE Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official DEATHNOTE Thread   The Official DEATHNOTE Thread EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:09 am

A thread about the genius of Deathnote.

First subject; Light Yagami (KIRA) or L, which is your favorite?

I'm calling Kira. He was smarter.
Back to top Go down
teresaxhelen
teresaxhelen

PostSubject: Re: The Official DEATHNOTE Thread   The Official DEATHNOTE Thread EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:45 am

Tell me what this is about.
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: The Official DEATHNOTE Thread   The Official DEATHNOTE Thread EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:50 am

I'll just type out what's on the back of the manga.

Light Yagami is an ace student with great prospects- and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal...or his life?

This is the description of the first manga:

Light tests the boundaries of the Death Note's powers as L and the police begin to close in. Luckily, Light's father is the head of the Japanese National Police Agency and leaves vital information about the case lying around the house. With access to his father's files, Light can keep one step ahead of the authorities. But who is the strange man following him and how can Light guard against enemies whose names he doesn't know?
Back to top Go down
teresaxhelen
teresaxhelen

PostSubject: Re: The Official DEATHNOTE Thread   The Official DEATHNOTE Thread EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:28 am

Im starting to like it. Wink

is the manga and anime the same?
Or are there changes?
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: The Official DEATHNOTE Thread   The Official DEATHNOTE Thread EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:07 pm

They are the same. But I like the manga ever so slightly more. They are both well done. Even the live action movies are pretty good, even though they change the story in those.

Last edited by LLLLLink on Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peachy

peachy

PostSubject: Re: The Official DEATHNOTE Thread   The Official DEATHNOTE Thread EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:16 pm

I prefer the anime, but am more of an L fan than a kira fan.
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: The Official DEATHNOTE Thread   The Official DEATHNOTE Thread EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:17 pm

I am definitely a Kira fan.
Back to top Go down
peachy

peachy

PostSubject: Re: The Official DEATHNOTE Thread   The Official DEATHNOTE Thread EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:18 pm

no way, L is much more intelligent than Kira

Last edited by peachy on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: The Official DEATHNOTE Thread   The Official DEATHNOTE Thread EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:11 am

No way. Because of spoilers, I cant say what the proof is that Light is smarter, but you know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
teresaxhelen
teresaxhelen

PostSubject: Re: The Official DEATHNOTE Thread   The Official DEATHNOTE Thread EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:44 am

who is kira?
brother, Sister, Father or mother?
Boy Friend, classmate?
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: The Official DEATHNOTE Thread   The Official DEATHNOTE Thread EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:50 am

teresaxhelen wrote:
who is kira?
brother, Sister, Father or mother?
Boy Friend, classmate?
Kira is the Japanese pronunciation of the word 'killer'. Light Yagami is Kira, but no one knows it.
Back to top Go down
teresaxhelen
teresaxhelen

PostSubject: Re: The Official DEATHNOTE Thread   The Official DEATHNOTE Thread EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:23 am

oh, i see.
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: The Official DEATHNOTE Thread   The Official DEATHNOTE Thread EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:41 am

Did you check it out yet?
Back to top Go down
teresaxhelen
teresaxhelen

PostSubject: Re: The Official DEATHNOTE Thread   The Official DEATHNOTE Thread EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:06 am

nope,
but Hunter X Hunter was realy excieting!!
first im gonna watch Bukaretsu Angel, then i will see whats next.
Back to top Go down
tim12188

PostSubject: Re: The Official DEATHNOTE Thread   The Official DEATHNOTE Thread EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:10 pm

You will Light lose sight of his noble goal
Back to top Go down
WANGZP

PostSubject: Re: The Official DEATHNOTE Thread   The Official DEATHNOTE Thread EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:19 pm

oh, i see.
Back to top Go down
liuhua

PostSubject: Re: The Official DEATHNOTE Thread   The Official DEATHNOTE Thread EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:50 pm

Tell me what this is about.
Back to top Go down
handbagscanada

PostSubject: Re: The Official DEATHNOTE Thread   The Official DEATHNOTE Thread EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:38 am

She said: "I know that stone where it is." Tone calm let he thought I was dreaming. He wound up around her kept running, continuously chanting. She laughed, the in the mind will feel bad about why. He can't wait to ask her: "stone, which can take me to? I am very worried, I will immediately find it!" She smiled and said: "wait please, again, etc, tomorrow, tomorrow you will see it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official DEATHNOTE Thread   The Official DEATHNOTE Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official DEATHNOTE Thread
Page 1 of 1