Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official BLEACH Series Thread

Go down 
+3
peachy
teresaxhelen
Wil
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Official BLEACH Series Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official BLEACH Series Thread   Official BLEACH Series Thread EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:59 am

This will be the Official Bleach Series Thread. I don't know much about Bleach, but a lot of people like it.
Back to top Go down
teresaxhelen
teresaxhelen

PostSubject: Re: Official BLEACH Series Thread   Official BLEACH Series Thread EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:47 am

Bleach can be cool.
But there is more talking out of the hole in there face then fighting.
Back to top Go down
peachy

peachy

PostSubject: Re: Official BLEACH Series Thread   Official BLEACH Series Thread EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:51 am

yeah bleach didn't really come off to me as that great of a series. After the first few episodes you kinda lose interest.
Back to top Go down
teresaxhelen
teresaxhelen

PostSubject: Re: Official BLEACH Series Thread   Official BLEACH Series Thread EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:31 am

peachy wrote:
yeah bleach didn't really come off to me as that great of a series. After the first few episodes you kinda lose interest.

It takes forever to kill someone!!!
Back to top Go down
wanyi

PostSubject: Re: Official BLEACH Series Thread   Official BLEACH Series Thread EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:49 am

I finally understand what I lack now is what, exactly the building Lord that kind of the persistent pursuit of truth and the building Lord that kind of ideal hard fulfillments produce of massiness. Face a son of the building Lord, I frighten almost can't move, the building Lord that kind of the paper of want generous, making me unbearable unexpectedly to turn over a son of the building Lord again, see once each time, the feeling of the applause arouses long several, I am total at think, whether have the spirit to live in its delicately beautiful outward appearance under, to can make the person does not know the meat, March 3rd, whose marchary feeling.

Back to top Go down
watchesfashion

PostSubject: Re: Official BLEACH Series Thread   Official BLEACH Series Thread EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:07 pm

Hello, very nice to meet you. The Forum is the first time I touch, I hope to know more friends here, and his own eye-opener. Hope to get your help. Thank you very much! ! ! !
Back to top Go down
liuhua

PostSubject: Re: Official BLEACH Series Thread   Official BLEACH Series Thread EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:53 pm

Hello, very nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
handbagscanada

PostSubject: Re: Official BLEACH Series Thread   Official BLEACH Series Thread EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:48 am

certainly oh!" She nodded, light tone asks: "now can you tell me why you so want to get it?" He smiled and said: "now can't say, tomorrow I get some stones to tell you!" He smile so happy, under the he is so sweet; she wished could have been so looking at him. She said: "tomorrow the sun must come to find me before, otherwise can't find it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official BLEACH Series Thread   Official BLEACH Series Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official BLEACH Series Thread
Page 1 of 1