Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top 10 Controversial Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

Top 10 Controversial Games Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Controversial Games   Top 10 Controversial Games EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:06 am

I found this on Yahoo and I figure I'd share it.
http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/controversial-games/controversial-games/1298246

I figured GTA would be higher up than that. I also remember when RE 5 was getting publicity for being racist. IT'S IN AFRICA!!! OF COURSE THERE'S BLACK PEOPLE.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
iDon
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Controversial Games   Top 10 Controversial Games EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:08 am

I know Manhunt is in there.
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Controversial Games   Top 10 Controversial Games EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:06 pm

true
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Controversial Games   Top 10 Controversial Games EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:42 pm

Okay, let me clear this for everyone. I beat RE5, and yes, there are black people in there, well it's Africa, it's supposed to. Why didn't people make a big deal about Farcry2? Yes, RE5 has black people, but there are others that look gray skined, and they were like in a tribe, and there are some that look like Stalin, no joke, Stalin. People make a big deal about it because they are stupid, and also, why didn't Europeans make racist comments about RE4? There you go.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Controversial Games   Top 10 Controversial Games EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:02 pm

Because it is a white guy killing white people.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Controversial Games   Top 10 Controversial Games EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:06 pm

The Vich wrote:
Because it is a white guy killing white people.

So, Europeans should have been pissed off. Play RE5, and you will figure out that there are some black people, but not all of the are black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Controversial Games   Top 10 Controversial Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Controversial Games
Page 1 of 1