Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

your reviews on games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

your reviews on games Empty
PostSubject: your reviews on games   your reviews on games EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:41 pm

this is where you can post your opinons on games i'll start with a text review pf silent hill homecoming

story:i must say the story i liked quite a bit i felt a genuine saddness for alex for obvious reasons and certain story elements add too the universe as well as refrences too other SH games my only complaint is most of the game takes place in shepards glenn not silent hill oh yea pyramid head shows up for fan service

gameplay: a big twist on the orginal game mechanics of he other silet hill games

graphics: good graphics amazing quality with wounds and water might i add

overall: i liked this game but what urks me is that its called silent hill in the first place only a few times do you go to silent hill even then i felt like i wasn't there the gameplay makes most enemies get whuppedin minutes and bosses are compelling overall though i found unscary but thats just me.

8/10
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: your reviews on games   your reviews on games EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:00 am

All I know is that my brother loved it and he would give it 10/10
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: your reviews on games   your reviews on games EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:56 am

10/10
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: your reviews on games   your reviews on games EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:28 am

u guys can review whatever games you want to you know lol

heres my next one

south park game N64

story: i honestly have no idea something about a comet whatever

gameplay:007 goldeneye clone pretty good still

graphics: good for N64

overall: funny funny game but very repitive and once you check out every weapon you'll get bored fast

overall 7/10
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: your reviews on games   your reviews on games EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:47 pm

Simpson's: Hit and Run (PS2)

Greatest Simpson games out there. It is a spoof of the GTA games. You can jack cars and stuff like that. It is pretty funny. All of the characters have the regular voice actors. Fairly good graphics. A must play for Simpson's fans.
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: your reviews on games   your reviews on games EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:43 pm

manhunt this game is available for.... ps2,xbox, and pc

story: james earl cash is a convict who is sentanced to death row on the day of execution a rich director pays to have his lethal injection replaced with a high powered sedative. when he wakes he has to take part in a snuff film where is thrwn in many locations to take on that places gang using stealthy executions.

gameplay: its so much fun to sneak up on a hunter then make him suffer although the stealt is fantastic the gunplay can get a little repedative itsduck shoot duck shoot duck shoot enemys dead run a bit duck shoot duck shoot still fun though

graphics: very good although its a little primitave but i'm not really into game graphics the shadows are at least solid blood flows realisticly and the enviroments are nice and dark

overall: good game one of my favorites guranteed to scare stealth gamers and give horror fans a good stealth challenge solid buy if you get it get the pc version so you downlod skins ,trainers and some very cool mods

10/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your reviews on games   your reviews on games Empty

Back to top Go down

your reviews on games
Page 1 of 1