Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goku vs Alucard

Go down 
+2
LLLLLink
iDon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Goku vs Alucard
Goku
Goku vs Alucard Vote_lcap67%Goku vs Alucard Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Alucard
Goku vs Alucard Vote_lcap33%Goku vs Alucard Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
iDon
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
iDon

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:38 am

This is a good one. Goku vs Alucard, who wins?
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:27 am

Goku. Even if he did lose, he will always come back stronger the next time. So, he will eventually win every battle.
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:34 am

Goku
Back to top Go down
teresaxhelen
teresaxhelen

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:35 am

Alucard will win the battle easly.
Back to top Go down
superanimegamer44

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:54 am

alucard would win,the Z fighters definitely outclass alucard in terms of battle quality but alucard can reform and has like a billion lives and such. all he has to do is wait for goku to get tired,then he could just kill him with cromwell restriction level 1.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:03 pm

Goku blows up the planet and win
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:34 pm

indeed
Back to top Go down
superanimegamer44

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:29 pm

Wil wrote:

why would goku do something like that? he's a good guy,remember?
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:26 pm

Who cares. He has the ability to destroy a planet, so he would do it and end the fight.
Back to top Go down
superanimegamer44

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:32 pm

Wil wrote:
Who cares. He has the ability to destroy a planet, so he would do it and end the fight.

well,if were going to ignore the characters personality and such then I guess goku wins. but seriously,he won't do that in the real fight and that's basically his only trumpt card against alucard but since the rules of the debate are like this,so be it.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:36 pm

We are taking everything that they can use to win, so yeah, Goku does win, he's fought harder opponents then Alucard anyway.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:59 pm

Wil wrote:

He'd probably survive. I mean...he did return from NONETHING.
Back to top Go down
superanimegamer44

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:08 am

iDon wrote:
Wil wrote:

He'd probably survive. I mean...he did return from NONETHING.

He should be able to survive the planet explosion but the problem is, can alucard survive in space? if alucard can't breath in space,he would die over and over again which little by little drain all his lives unless your talking about alucard w/schrodinger's blood which goku has no way of defeating seeing as he survived being wiped out from time and reality itself(from what I've heard at least)

Will did say the 2 are allowed to use any ability to win,so that makes alucard wins then seeing as goku has no way of defeating alucard w/schrodinger's blood.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:12 am

I think he can survive in space...I don't know for shure. I don't see how he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
superanimegamer44

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:15 am

iDon wrote:
I think he can survive in space...I don't know for shure. I don't see how he couldn't.

Maybe,it is alucard xD

since were using alucard w/schrodinger's blood,alucard automatically wins this cuz he can't be killed anymore in that state(from what I know)
Back to top Go down
teresaxhelen
teresaxhelen

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:24 am

Goku cant breath in Space.
And yeah Alucard wins this find when he releashed his Restrictions. =P
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:00 am

Yes Goku can, he has traveled through space at light speed

Well then he just destroys the planet and lets Alucard suffer in space Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:14 am

How do you know if he can't breath in outer-space?
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:20 am

Never said that, I said he would rot in space, floating around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:22 am

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Very Happy I think he can fly
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:26 am

So, you can't fly when there is no gravity, Goku can because of how fast he can go.
Back to top Go down
superanimegamer44

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:12 pm

Wil wrote:
So, you can't fly when there is no gravity, Goku can because of how fast he can go.

then how come superman can do it and he's weaker than vegeta(saiyan saga)
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:39 am

Superman is a superhero who's only weakness is Kryptonite, and he's been able to do it before, Alucard is not even a hero.
Back to top Go down
superanimegamer44

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:45 pm

Wil wrote:
Superman is a superhero who's only weakness is Kryptonite, and he's been able to do it before, Alucard is not even a hero.

what does being a superhero have to do w/battle qualities?
hero,villain or whatever if you have super powers then you have super powers.
kryptonite is his weakness but its not like its the "only" thing that can hurt him. I believe we all agree that if goku and superman ever fought superman would get his ass handed to him.
Back to top Go down
teresaxhelen
teresaxhelen

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:15 pm

superanimegamer44 wrote:
Wil wrote:

what does being a superhero have to do w/battle qualities?
hero,villain or whatever if you have super powers then you have super powers.
kryptonite is his weakness but its not like its the "only" thing that can hurt him. I believe we all agree that if goku and superman ever fought superman would get his ass handed to him.

Goku's SSJ2 Would Destroy Super Man
SuperMan can be weaking not only be Kryptonite.
its all about Stamina.

But ALlucard is a Vampire, He doesnt get tired.
i fact he even enjoys betting Hit by Enemies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goku vs Alucard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Alucard   Goku vs Alucard Empty

Back to top Go down

Goku vs Alucard
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next