Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alucard vs Kain

Go down 
+5
VAEVICTUSVONDOOM
LLLLLink
Little Bear
Coolies
iDon
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
iDon
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
iDon

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:17 pm

Two Immortal Vampires. Who wins?

Kain
Alucard vs Kain Kain3cn9

Alucard
Alucard vs Kain Alucard

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kain_(Legacy_of_Kain)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alucard_(Hellsing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFpWdzj7ed4 Check out my vid, make a comment or something.
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:47 am

Al

I will look at the link
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:42 am

Kain's strong, sure, but Dracula's the original vampire. At some point, the simple fact of the matter is that by Alucard's presence in the universe Kain's origin by default must at some point lead back to Alucard, thus, Kain is only a copy in the grand scheme of things. Alucard FTW.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:21 am

Kain has half the powers of Alucard, even some that would rival Alucard's.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:38 am

Quote :
Kain- Immortality, Regen, Superhuman strength, Speed[idk about sh], Intangability, Shapeshift, Teleportion, TK, Mind reading, and mind control.

Mist Form
Kain can transform into a bat[s], wolf, mist[not like how Alucard can do], and Beguile

Fury Mist Gained from: N/A
This Dark Gift allowed Kain to assume a Mist form. In areas where there was mist on the ground, he could use this gift to make himself nearly invisible within it. He could perform kills more easily, as a victim was rarely alerted to his presence until it was too late. Glyph Guards and Glyph Knights, with their special armour, were still able to detect him. Kain could not maintain Mist form while feeding from a vanquished foe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fury Gained from: N/A
This Dark Gift allowed Kain to perform a single, powerful, unblockable attack. He could not use this ability unless his rage meter was sufficiently full. Fury was particularly useful in the early chapters of the game, but it eventually became a little obsolete. It was superseded by Berserk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jump Gained from: Faustus, in the Den
This Dark Gift granted Kain the ability to jump massive distances. He could also use it to launch a swift strike at an enemy from far away, so he could catch them by surprise, and knock them to the ground.

Charm Gained from: Marcus, in the Upper City
This Dark Gift allowed Marcus to control the minds of humans, and read the thoughts of others, including Kain. When Kain gained this ability, he was also able to manipulate mortals, but only those that were mentally weak. He could not exert his influence over potential attackers. There was no sign that he could read minds as Marcus did either.

Berserk Gained from: Sebastian, in the Industrial Quarter
This Dark Gift enabled Sebastian to run at great speeds. When Kain acquired Berserk, it allowed him to perform a series of swift, powerful, unblockable attacks. Kain could not use this Dark Gift unless his rage meter was sufficiently full, and it could miss if Kain was not facing an enemy properly.

Telekinesis Gained from: The Seer, in the Canyons
This was the only Dark Gift (besides Mist and Fury) that Kain did not have to kill a vampire for. The Seer offered some of her blood to Kain, and this enhanced his natural telekinetic ability. Using Telekinesis, Kain was able to activate the seals in the Eternal Prison, the Device and the Hylden City. He could shove enemies from a distance with the power of his mind. A single hit was enough to kill some humans.

Immolate Gained from: Magnus, in the Eternal Prison
This Dark Gift allowed Kain to perform the most powerful of unblockable attacks. It incinerated any enemy. The Sarafan Lord was the only individual who was seen to survive this attack. Kain could not use Immolate unless his rage meter was completely full.

The Sarafan Lord/Soul Reaver Gained from: The Sarafan Lord, in the Hylden City
Each Blood Omen 2 boss had their respective Dark Gift symbol in their HUD (Head-Up Display). The Sarafan Lord's death did not grant Kain a Dark Gift as such, but he also had a unique symbol illustrating what Kain would gain by defeating him - the Soul Reaver

Jump
Charm
Berserk
Telekinesis
Immolate
Soul Reaver

Energy Bolt Gained from: A building between the Pillars of Nosgoth and Nachtholm
This spell allowed Kain to launch a powerful projectile of energy against his enemies. It could also be used to trigger switches from a distance.

Repel Gained from: Coorhagen
This spell created a magical shell around Kain. Until it wore off, he was protected against all enemy attacks, including all types of projectile.

Inspire Hate Gained from: Coorhagen
This spell caused all enemies in the area to attack each other for a limited time. They only confronted Kain if he got too close to them.

Stun Gained from: The Oracle's Caves
This spell caused humans to enter a waver state, allowing Kain to feed easily.

Incapacitate Gained from: The Oracle's Caves, near Moebius' Museum
This spell created a homing projectile that temporarily froze any enemy it hit.

Blood Gout Gained from: A keep near Vorador's Mansion
Kain could use this spell to form a projectile from his blood. If it hit an enemy, that enemy's own blood would be tapped to feed Kain.

Control Mind Gained from: A keep near Vorador's Mansion
Kain's quote: "With this spell, Kain could possess a human. He removed their soul from their body and replaced it with his own, taking control of their flesh. Kain's own body was protected by a magical Repel shell while his soul was absent. When Kain released his hold on the human mind, the hijacked body died.

Blood Shower Gained from: Vorador's Mansion
This spell drained all enemies in the area of their blood. Kain could take blood from about four adversaries at a time. Any enemies in excess of this, but still in the vicinity, died instantly. Kain had to avoid using this spell around creatures with black or green (poisonous) blood.

Spirit Death Kain could use this spell to rip a creature's soul from its body, causing instant death to most enemies.

Spirit Wrack
This was a more powerful version of the 'Control Mind' spell. Using it, Kain could seize control of any enemy's body (except bosses).

LightningThis spell could only by used outside, but it was arguably the most destructive spell at Kain's disposal. It brutally killed all enemies in the area, raining down multiple bolts of lightning upon them.
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:34 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:18 am

Tie?
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:15 am

iDon wrote:
Tie?

No way. Alucard pops one in Kain's head, Kain drops, his soul becomes a part of Alucard.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:36 pm

I hope your talking about Jackal. He has no soul. And only the Reaver can kill him, and don't say it killed "other" vampires(the bullet). And even Van Helsing whooped the shit out of Alucard. He had his soul and heart taken away, and you think a puny ass bullet will do shit? Unless you can prove it will kill him.
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:47 pm

This should have been against Alucard from the Castlevania series, although he is less vampire-like. Soma Cruz wouldve been good, too.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:49 pm

What about Rayne vs Kain? Rayne vs Alucard (Castlevania) would have been (probably) good also.
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:51 pm

I dont think Rayne can hang with them, can she? I dont know too much about her...
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:54 pm

Probably not. But she would probably "ride" one of them lol. Rayne and Alucard(Hellsing)makes a good couple, Kain is too damn old(5000 lol), Alucard(Castlevania) is a half-human-half vampire, so they would probably make a good couple also.
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:07 pm

Lol. When you cant beat 'em, eat 'em.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:16 pm

Or fuck 'em in these terms Wink
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:48 am

iDon wrote:
and you think a puny ass bullet will do shit? Unless you can prove it will kill him.

"puny ass bullet" only proves your complete, deliberate ignorance of the Jackal and of Alucard as a near whole. Alucard has dropped Gods with the Jackal before, Kain's just a puppet compared to Set and to his own forefather, Alucard.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:35 am

"Gods" No they were probably just another set of vampires. How can he be HIS forefather when Kain is older? Good luck, because he turns to mist, or just laughs at Jackal. And Kain is unkillable(or only Raz. can kill him), Al got beat by a pathetic human. As if they already can't beat him lol!
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:32 am

iDon wrote:
"Gods" No they were probably just another set of vampires. How can he be HIS forefather when Kain is older? Good luck, because he turns to mist, or just laughs at Jackal. And Kain is unkillable(or only Raz. can kill him), Al got beat by a pathetic human. As if they already can't beat him lol!

As I said, you have proved nothing but your utter ignorance of all characters on every side opposite yours. Abraham Van Helsing had God on his side, of course he won. Set is a god. If you can't understand that then you're just plain stupid, especially since I've already given you his dossier and explained what Helsing said about him.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:33 am

Alucard said humans can kill him. Actually I have proven, your a fanboy, saying he shoots him in the head, and takes his soul[when I just said he didn't have one]. No limit fallacies, so you haven't proved shit either. He had God on his side? No. Still can get beat by a pathetic human. Stupid? No, just calm your ass down, before you be catching yourself a ban. And Kain has (half) of the same powers Alucard has.

And Kain is technially a God[look at Blood Omen].
Back to top Go down
VAEVICTUSVONDOOM

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:55 pm

According to the first Blood Omen, Kain has more powers than Alucard! That Kain has no weakness! If you didnt play it then go get it now! Kain was sick as hell in that game dude! My God he had some powers! Insane power and abilities unlike no other. Armor, weapons, strength and balls like planets!
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:26 am

iDon wrote:
Alucard said humans can kill him. Actually I have proven, your a fanboy, saying he shoots him in the head, and takes his soul[when I just said he didn't have one]. No limit fallacies, so you haven't proved shit either. He had God on his side? No. Still can get beat by a pathetic human. Stupid? No, just calm your ass down, before you be catching yourself a ban. And Kain has (half) of the same powers Alucard has.

And Kain is technially a God[look at Blood Omen].

1) And yet, every single one that tries without God on their side fails. What does that tell you?

2) Had God on his side? Yes, he did. Blessed weapons, consecrated ground, blessings themselves, all the techniques Alexander Anderson uses and more. Yes, he had God on his side.

3) Stupid? Yes. I act and speak as the situation requires. If you disagree, go ahead and ban me. For one, I can guarantee you I won't be losing much sleep over it, and for another, you wanted me here, so don't act like I'm unwelcome just because you can't best me.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:45 am

1. Kain ain't them.

2. Okayyyyy. And? He still said humans could kill him.

3. And your the one who joined. I didn't beg you, either you do or you don't. Your the one riding Al. Taking it serious, as you do with all the debates.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:54 am

iDon wrote:
1. Kain ain't them.

2. Okayyyyy. And? He still said humans could kill him.

3. And your the one who joined. I didn't beg you, either you do or you don't. Your the one riding Al. Taking it serious, as you do with all the debates.

1. You're right; Thus, he won't be beating Alucard anytime soon.

2. The context in which Alucard stated that applied directly to individuals such as A.A. and Helsing. You know that just as well as I do.

3. I can only be so serious when my opponent refuses to admit fact and completely over exaggerates his characters every point just on the basis of not wanting to lose.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:58 am

1. Alucard won't beat him Smile

2. Okay, fair enough

3. I'm just stating what's true. Obviously, you are doing the same as I am. Just because you say whatever, I have to say: "OH!!!!1111111111111111 ALUC@R4 W!Nz5!!!!!!!11111111111111111111"? Just like in every debate.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:08 am

iDon wrote:
1. Alucard won't beat him Smile

2. Okay, fair enough

3. I'm just stating what's true. Obviously, you are doing the same as I am. Just because you say whatever, I have to say: "OH!!!!1111111111111111 ALUC@R4 W!Nz5!!!!!!!11111111111111111111"? Just like in every debate.

1. Sure he will :O

3. A. Sure you do; To an extent. Everyone's wrong at some point.
B. Did you mean to say Alucard would win?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alucard vs Kain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain Empty

Back to top Go down

Alucard vs Kain
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next