Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recommendation Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iDon
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
iDon

Recommendation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Recommendation Thread   Recommendation Thread EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:29 am

Recommend, video games to people. They come here and ask should they buy a game, and you tell them yes or no.
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation Thread   Recommendation Thread EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:39 am

dead space yes or no i've been thinking about this for a while i need a good survival horror game no survival horror game has ever scarred me (cept condemmned 1 not 2 tho) and i wanna know if it is scary and if it is a good buy or not looks great from previews and trailers but trailers and previews can speak lies.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation Thread   Recommendation Thread EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:46 am

If you like sports games and baseball, get 09:The Show. Don't get 2k9; it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation Thread   Recommendation Thread EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:23 pm

Any guitar hero or rockband.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation Thread   Recommendation Thread EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:00 am

I'm going to get Rock Band: The Beatles.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation Thread   Recommendation Thread EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:49 am

piggsymadman wrote:
dead space yes or no i've been thinking about this for a while i need a good survival horror game no survival horror game has ever scarred me (cept condemmned 1 not 2 tho) and i wanna know if it is scary and if it is a good buy or not looks great from previews and trailers but trailers and previews can speak lies.

I say yes.
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation Thread   Recommendation Thread EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:09 am

still havent bought dead space i want a horror game really bad any good suggestions

don't suggest silent hill or resident evil i've played most of em and dont really wanna play old series im familiar with i want a new fresher expereience
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation Thread   Recommendation Thread EmptySun May 03, 2009 7:15 am

piggsymadman wrote:
still havent bought dead space i want a horror game really bad any good suggestions

don't suggest silent hill or resident evil i've played most of em and dont really wanna play old series im familiar with i want a new fresher expereience

Dead Space=Recomendation from my brother
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation Thread   Recommendation Thread EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:58 pm

What should I get: Shadow of the Colossus or DMC 1-3 (I know, I'm a horrible person for never playing them)
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation Thread   Recommendation Thread EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:50 am

DMC
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation Thread   Recommendation Thread EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:20 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation Thread   Recommendation Thread EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:25 am

No prob

I recommend Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation Thread   Recommendation Thread EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:59 am

so who here has played MK vs DC i wanna know good buy?
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation Thread   Recommendation Thread EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:24 am

Oh, sorry, I have, really good, I enjoyed it a lot, you'll like it. Flash is kinda the cheating character in the game, but still good.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation Thread   Recommendation Thread EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:59 am

inFAMOUS. It is pure awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation Thread   Recommendation Thread EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:49 am

So I heard
Back to top Go down
piggsymadman

piggsymadman

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation Thread   Recommendation Thread EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:46 am

i don't know which is better infamous or prototype i'm eventually going to get both because i plan on reviewing games eventually and i want to review them both
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation Thread   Recommendation Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Recommendation Thread
Page 1 of 1