Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post a picture of yourself doing stuff

Go down 
+9
HITMOON
burnoutmaniac
peachy
iDon
teresaxhelen
Wil
The Vich
Coolies
LLLLLink
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:32 am

iDon wrote:
Wil wrote:
Do you think we will end up meating and getting married? I highly doubt that, 1 in 1,000,000,000 chance.

No.

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:49 am

But she can represent any other woman on earth.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:59 am

So, how far am I supposed to go for the women that I love? I doubt on my vacation in Europe I'll meet someone that I will spend the rest of my life with, it just doesn't happen, well rarely happens.
Back to top Go down
iDon
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:41 pm

We all will find I true love.

All except me, because I don't need anybody.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:49 am

Whatever. I couldn't really care less about what happens to me in love.
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:05 am

I just though you guys should know this since you know what he looks like.
That guy in the first pic I posted with the sunglasses died yesterday Sad
Life sucks.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:02 am

I'm really sorry.
Back to top Go down
burnoutmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:17 am

im srry how did it happen
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:45 am

so sorry
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:24 am

He was on a camping trip and he was walking at the top of a waterfall and the rock came out of place and he fell about 100 ft.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:50 am

Again, I'm truly sorry for your unexpected loss. My condolences.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:12 am

Oh shit Link Sad I'm so sorry dude.
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:13 am

I said a prayer earlier
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:16 am

Yeah, I just want to again say sorry for your loss Link, that really does suck, kinda reminds me of Eric Clapton son in a way, although his son's death was worse, that is still bad, I'm so sorry.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:19 am

Sorry to hear that Link. May he rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:30 am

We need a :RIP: smilie now.
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:44 am

Thanks guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:57 am

Why havent any of you girls posted a pic yet?
You dont have to if you dont want to, though.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:20 pm

LLLLLink wrote:
Why havent any of you girls posted a pic yet?
You dont have to if you dont want to, though.

I'm with you brother Link on that one.
Back to top Go down
burnoutmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:22 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:47 pm

Yeah. Well, I think Peachy said she doesn't put pics of herself on the internet, so that leaves Teresa.
Back to top Go down
peachy

peachy

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:08 am

yeah sucks for you guys, lol just kidding i am actually not conceited like that at all. But if you saw my picture you would say "yeah she looks like a 20 year old chick" and thats all.
Back to top Go down
peachy

peachy

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:11 am

Sad Im really sorry to hear about that LLLLLink. how tragic. Ive never really had someone close to me die like that. Only old folk. But he was so young. thats sad, but i guess it makes us realize how short and fragile life is. I hope you are okay, i know it must hurt.
Back to top Go down
peachy

peachy

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:59 am

Wil wrote:
Thanks everyone, but to me glasses=ugly, and you can't change that.

wil if you hate your glasses that much, why dont you give contacts a try? but really you dont look bad with them
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:22 am

peachy wrote:
Wil wrote:
Thanks everyone, but to me glasses=ugly, and you can't change that.

wil if you hate your glasses that much, why dont you give contacts a try? but really you dont look bad with them

Contacts, I always wanted to get contacts, but my parents:

1. Say they are more work then glasses, but I still want contacts.

2. Don't want to buy me any.

But thanks for the compliment anyways, it makes me feel alittle better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post a picture of yourself doing stuff
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next