Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post a picture of yourself doing stuff

Go down 
+9
HITMOON
burnoutmaniac
peachy
iDon
teresaxhelen
Wil
The Vich
Coolies
LLLLLink
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:38 am

sorry.
Back to top Go down
iDon
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:39 am

lol
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:40 am

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:42 am

I smell a chicken (iDon). Hell I did and I NEVER wanted to.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:42 am

Yeah iDon. If Wil can do it, you can too.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:46 am

Wil wrote:
I smell a chicken (iDon). Hell I did and I NEVER wanted to.

You didn't even read the message I posted.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:47 am

Who cares, I didn't want to post the pic of me.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:49 am

FUCKING READ THE MESSAGE. I DON'T HAVE THE CORD. SO HOW CAN I PUT A PICTURE ON HERE, IF I DON'T HAVE THE DAMN CORD?
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:50 am

OK, lets calm down.
Back to top Go down
peachy

peachy

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:58 pm

LLLLLink wrote:
LMAO! Oh, you're clever Peachy, I will give you that.

thank you Razz

teresa you are very pretty, you look younger than 19 in that picture

youll have to meet me to see me Razz
if i dont post a picture will everyone stop talking to me just cuz they dont know what i look like? Razz lol oh well such shallow people but im pretty, got dark brown hair and brown eyes. lol (thats all the top secret information you will get) but nevermind, its not that i am ugly or think i am its just i dont like putting pics up. I dont care if you called my face crap, thats not what im avoiding. I just keep a low profile on the internet. Tis all.

queen
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:17 pm

iDon wrote:
FUCKING READ THE MESSAGE. I DON'T HAVE THE CORD. SO HOW CAN I PUT A PICTURE ON HERE, IF I DON'T HAVE THE DAMN CORD?

That's why your supposed to get the cord, then put it on, not still say I'm not going to put it on Razz JK.

Calm, deep breaths Very Happy. Sorry Very Happy.

peachy wrote:
LLLLLink wrote:
LMAO! Oh, you're clever Peachy, I will give you that.

youll have to meet me to see me Razz
if i dont post a picture will everyone stop talking to me just cuz they dont know what i look like? Razz lol oh well such shallow people but im pretty, got dark brown hair and brown eyes. lol (thats all the top secret information you will get) but nevermind, its not that i am ugly or think i am its just i dont like putting pics up. I dont care if you called my face crap, thats not what im avoiding. I just keep a low profile on the internet. Tis all.

queen

I'll keep talking to you, don't worry, you're still cool. I have no problem with you not putting a pic on. The way you describe yourself, you sound pretty.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:51 pm

Yeah. And who does really care what you look like. You're cool.
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:35 am

regardless of a pic posted, everyone is nice and cool
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:23 am

Agreed Coolies.

IDon will cave. I know it Cool

C'mon Peachy, we arent asking for your SSN or your address, just a picture. Dont you want to make us happy?
You said that you were good looking too. That just makes me want to see more! Do you want us to beg, lol?
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:24 am

Yeah. I mean half of us are teenage guys. We want to see a good-looking gal.
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:34 am

Its also a bonus for this site to have a few hot girls as members.
Back to top Go down
teresaxhelen
teresaxhelen

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:38 am

lol keep on begging! XD
@Peachy, thanks nice to hear that i Am still looking young. Razz
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:40 am

Yeah, Peachy. Dont leave teresaxhelen standing alone.
Back to top Go down
peachy

peachy

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:53 pm

The Vich wrote:
Yeah. I mean half of us are teenage guys. We want to see a good-looking gal.

exactly why i wont post a picture,
it doesn't matter, its not like any of you are going to date me or anything so you'll just have to imagine what i look like queen
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:09 pm

You remind me of me Peach, not wanting to post a pic because it doesn't matter. I just did it to shut everyone up.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Heh, like boyfriend...like girlfriend, eh?
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:18 pm

In ur dreams lol!
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:24 am

Aaaawww Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
HITMOON

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:35 pm

teresaxhelen wrote:
Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 Photo-10

okay HAPPY NOW!! Twisted Evil
Who's the fat chick?
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:48 pm

That's not cool

She's very nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post a picture of yourself doing stuff
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next