Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post a picture of yourself doing stuff

Go down 
+9
HITMOON
burnoutmaniac
peachy
iDon
teresaxhelen
Wil
The Vich
Coolies
LLLLLink
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:20 pm

Is that you, Vich? You remind me of my uncle, lol.
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:31 pm

Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 Dscn1410
Me looking like a dumbass with my hair slicked back.

Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 Dscn2211
Me sleeping on Christmas day. That's my youngest brother on the right.
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:36 pm

cool pics
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:53 pm

I'm a little fat looking though, lol.
Back to top Go down
peachy

peachy

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:01 pm

LLLLLink wrote:

No way, Wow you are super hot Wink
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:23 pm

I'll post the pic of me when I get home I guess, but it is blurry.
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:44 pm

peachy wrote:
LLLLLink wrote:

Lol, I've never been told that before, joking or not. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
peachy

peachy

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:52 pm

LLLLLink wrote:
peachy wrote:
LLLLLink wrote:

Lol, I've never been told that before, joking or not. Embarassed

i am not joking you are super cute! if you have a girlfriend, she is lucky
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:25 am

Actually, I have never had a girlfriend before. I'm pretty inexperienced. (no homo)
Back to top Go down
peachy

peachy

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:27 am

LLLLLink wrote:
Actually, I have never had a girlfriend before. I'm pretty inexperienced. (no homo)

nah that is something you should be proud of, but im sure you got girls after you left and right
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:29 am

Well, if they are, I havent seen them, lol. But I have been told I'm oblivious when it comes to that sort of thing, haha.
Back to top Go down
peachy

peachy

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:31 am

LLLLLink wrote:
Well, if they are, I havent seen them, lol. But I have been told I'm oblivious when it comes to that sort of thing, haha.

well look out! im sure they are, you gotta give them a chance, is there any girls that you like, you definitely wont have a problem
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:32 am

Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 Dscn1210
My other brother (left), my best friend's older brother (middle), my best friend (right), and my best friend's youngest brother (bottom)
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:33 am

peachy wrote:
LLLLLink wrote:

well look out! im sure they are, you gotta give them a chance, is there any girls that you like, you definitely wont have a problem
You embarrass me, lol! What if I have the personality of a stump?
Back to top Go down
peachy

peachy

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:34 am

LLLLLink wrote:
peachy wrote:
LLLLLink wrote:

You embarrass me, lol! What if I have the personality of a stump?

LMAO you dont have the personalitly of a stump? what makes you think you do? are you a shy guy queen (im not trying to embarrass you, lol)
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:38 am

No, I dont think my personality is bad. Actually, it might be pretty good because I have a lot of well respected friends all across the east coast.
Yes, I am pretty shy when it comes to females. But, when it comes to fighting (my hobby is martial arts) I am told that I am very courageous.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
peachy

peachy

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:43 am

woah you are into martial arts, extreme figher huh, lol that is cool

but im actually pretty outgoing when it comes to guys, im pretty independent though as far as relationships go. I am single now and not exactly looking, but some girls like shy guys because they are not so forward (a reason i hate some guys)
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:36 am

Well, I figure that there are perks to either lifestyle. If your a bachelor, you can do what ever you want, like see the world, without anything tieing you down.
In a relationship, you get- Well, I think it goes without saying, right?
Back to top Go down
peachy

peachy

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:24 am

i dont look at relationships that way at all. I do wanna get married one day and dont think of it as being tied down. You could think of not having a relationship as being a tie down, but yeah i guess you have to watch who you get up with. Some people might be tie down while others lift you up
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:40 am

I guess it all depends on who you marry huh? Like I said, Im pretty oblivious on this stuff, haha.
Back to top Go down
peachy

peachy

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:41 am

like most guys, lol
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:43 am

Women are kinda hard to figure out, lol. I will just make myself look dumb.
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:07 am

Come on, more pictures now please.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:53 am

Remember when I said I would post a pic, now I don't think I want to.
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:33 am

Got a new one in a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself doing stuff   Post a picture of yourself doing stuff - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post a picture of yourself doing stuff
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next