Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riddick vs Batman

Go down 
+5
burnoutmaniac
Little Bear
iDon
Coolies
Wil
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:15 am

Riddick from The Chronicles of Riddick vs Batman from THD. Who wins?
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:17 am

Riddick
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:21 am

Riddick cheers
Back to top Go down
iDon
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
iDon

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:22 am

Batman probably.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:26 am

iDon wrote:
Batman probably.

You don't know anything about Riddick?

Oh, the fight is at night.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:27 am

Honestly, no.

Batman probably still kicks his ass.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:35 am

iDon wrote:
Honestly, no.

Riddick vs Batman Riddick_eyeshine

Riddick all out can see in the dark, even in pitch black. Aside from his more supernatural skills, Riddick is in excellent physical condition and an exceptional fighter with or without the use of his eyes. Whether as a result of his Furyan heritage or simple training, Riddick is portrayed in both films as being stronger, faster, tougher, more resistant to damage and injury, possessing more acute senses, immense stamina, and recovering more quickly than most humans from injuries; he is shown on more than one occasion dislocating his limbs for brief moments with only slight signs of discomfort. In general, Riddick possesses an abnormally high pain threshold and psychologically channels what pain he does feel into anger.

Riddick's abilities at hand-to-hand combat are particularly formidable, confronting one of the night-creatures of Pitch Black with only his bare hands and breaking its neck, as well as defeating one of the Lord Marshall's best Necromonger warriors in a matter of seconds in Chronicles. Most likely due to Riddick's faster-than-normal healing speed, he seems to age at a much slower rate, looking much the same, even after a ten year period, as he did in the past.

He killed a guy with a tea cup.

Legendary Quotes:
"The Dark. Mmm, my favourite."
"Darkness. You afraid? I'm not. The dark... is afraid of me..."
"Cleansing routines. An indignity of slam life. Lets the merc's think they're in charge. That's their weakness. Their foolish belief, [that] all they see is under their control. It'll be their downfall."
"The air is thick. Smells of oil, machines, 'n crushed rock. Mmm... 'n something else: Fear..."
"It ain't the fall that kills you! [Slams to the floor on a prison guard] ...It's the sudden stop at the bottom."
"It'd be easier... if I had something sharp." [As response to Hox' question "Already trying to get under my skin, Riddick?"]
"If you can't keep up, don't step up. You'll just die."
"I think you're gonna need backup." [When held at gunpoint by a Riot Guard]
"You're not afraid of the dark are you?"

Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:38 pm

riddick wins this
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:52 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:15 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:55 am

Wil wrote:
iDon wrote:
Honestly, no.

Riddick vs Batman Riddick_eyeshine

Riddick all out can see in the dark, even in pitch black. Aside from his more supernatural skills, Riddick is in excellent physical condition and an exceptional fighter with or without the use of his eyes. Whether as a result of his Furyan heritage or simple training, Riddick is portrayed in both films as being stronger, faster, tougher, more resistant to damage and injury, possessing more acute senses, immense stamina, and recovering more quickly than most humans from injuries; he is shown on more than one occasion dislocating his limbs for brief moments with only slight signs of discomfort. In general, Riddick possesses an abnormally high pain threshold and psychologically channels what pain he does feel into anger.

Riddick's abilities at hand-to-hand combat are particularly formidable, confronting one of the night-creatures of Pitch Black with only his bare hands and breaking its neck, as well as defeating one of the Lord Marshall's best Necromonger warriors in a matter of seconds in Chronicles. Most likely due to Riddick's faster-than-normal healing speed, he seems to age at a much slower rate, looking much the same, even after a ten year period, as he did in the past.

He killed a guy with a tea cup.

Legendary Quotes:
"The Dark. Mmm, my favourite."
"Darkness. You afraid? I'm not. The dark... is afraid of me..."
"Cleansing routines. An indignity of slam life. Lets the merc's think they're in charge. That's their weakness. Their foolish belief, [that] all they see is under their control. It'll be their downfall."
"The air is thick. Smells of oil, machines, 'n crushed rock. Mmm... 'n something else: Fear..."
"It ain't the fall that kills you! [Slams to the floor on a prison guard] ...It's the sudden stop at the bottom."
"It'd be easier... if I had something sharp." [As response to Hox' question "Already trying to get under my skin, Riddick?"]
"If you can't keep up, don't step up. You'll just die."
"I think you're gonna need backup." [When held at gunpoint by a Riot Guard]
"You're not afraid of the dark are you?"

I suspect you already realize that you just described a watered down Batman, Furion bloodline exempt? I ask you, when was the last time Riddick took down God? If Batman could floor Darkseid, how could an exceptionally conditioned regular ole dude with a knife take him on? Honestly, this isn't very hard. I'm not asking you to like Batman more, 'cause I prefer Riddick too, but you do have to accept that Batman was the reason things stopped going bump in the night years and years and years before Riddick was even conceived.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Little Bear wrote:

I suspect you already realize that you just described a watered down Batman, Furion bloodline exempt? I ask you, when was the last time Riddick took down God? If Batman could floor Darkseid, how could an exceptionally conditioned regular ole dude with a knife take him on? Honestly, this isn't very hard. I'm not asking you to like Batman more, 'cause I prefer Riddick too, but you do have to accept that Batman was the reason things stopped going bump in the night years and years and years before Riddick was even conceived.

Riddick beat one at the end of Chronicles of Riddick. He also has the Wrath of the Furyans. Batman is good at h2h, Riddick is the god of h2h. Riddick probably could take down Darkseid if he wanted to as well. He took down that body guard without even trying, and he said that was one of his best fighters. And because this is at a night fight, wow, Riddick stomps because of being at night. Batman was the reason, then The Joker changed that, and Riddick would kill him, unlike Batman.
Back to top Go down
burnoutmaniac

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:38 pm

Riddick would crush batman
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:10 am

And Wolverine would crush Riddick.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:13 am

iDon wrote:
And Wolverine would crush Riddick.

Riddick would break Wolverine's claws off and break his neck.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:26 am

Wil wrote:

Riddick beat one at the end of Chronicles of Riddick. He also has the Wrath of the Furyans. Batman is good at h2h, Riddick is the god of h2h. Riddick probably could take down Darkseid if he wanted to as well. He took down that body guard without even trying, and he said that was one of his best fighters. And because this is at a night fight, wow, Riddick stomps because of being at night. Batman was the reason, then The Joker changed that, and Riddick would kill him, unlike Batman.

Riddick didn't beat a God, he's never even seen one. He beat a really strong Necromonger. Riddick's really good at hand to hand, yeah, but again, he's never even seen a God. Batman's surpassed them in hand to hand. So you honestly think that the battle being at night, the only time Batman is active, would leave Batman at a disadvantage? You're essentially trying to argue that traveling in the daytime is counterproductive for humans because the sun will get in our eyes.

And, seriously, break Wolverine's claws? That's just stupid. If the Hulk can't do it... But I digress. It's neither here nor there nor even worth consideration as a feasible thought.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:27 pm

Little Bear wrote:
Wil wrote:

Riddick didn't beat a God, he's never even seen one. He beat a really strong Necromonger. Riddick's really good at hand to hand, yeah, but again, he's never even seen a God. Batman's surpassed them in hand to hand. So you honestly think that the battle being at night, the only time Batman is active, would leave Batman at a disadvantage? You're essentially trying to argue that traveling in the daytime is counterproductive for humans because the sun will get in our eyes.

And, seriously, break Wolverine's claws? That's just stupid. If the Hulk can't do it... But I digress. It's neither here nor there nor even worth consideration as a feasible thought.

He beat the god of the necromongers. Well since it was pitch black, and no one could see except Riddick, and he saw every bug that was near them, and the others needed flashlights to see. He was in a room with 10 guards in the dark, and took them all out without even trying. Batman is at his best at night, and so is Riddick. BTW this is called Movie Versus forums, not comic and movies mixed together forums, so Batman meeting a god never happened. As you see everyone has said Riddick, and you are the only one to say Batman. Riddick> Batman in h2h combat, fact.

It's called messing around, and you went right into it lol!
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:22 am

afro
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:50 am

Wil wrote:

Think of my "hulk" comment as more disdainful sarcasm, not a sincere rebuke.

If you insist on limiting Batman to his movie self, then I'd still say he'd win. (For the sake of argument) Again, Riddick is really frickin' good at hand to hand, but Batman's not exactly a slouch either. Trained in unknown dozens, if not hundreds, of all different forms of martial arts, versus a natural adept who's never even stated to have been formally disciplined? For all I can remember, Riddick is little more than a really, really, really good street brawler.

If you're going to use the movie Batman, there's still the issue of Riddick finding a way through Batman's armor. Riddick's knives would never work unless he stripped Batman down (...gonna leave that thought there), and knuckles aren't exactly effective against something that can stop bullets.

Hey, at the least give me some credit for playing the Devil's Advocate. How fun would this be if the entire forum logged on to simply say "Yeah, I agree" and then logged off?
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:18 am

I'm siding with Batman on this one. Riddick is awesome, but when it comes right down to it, when the two guys face each other, I would feel pretty bad if I was having to stare down the Dark Knight from over Riddick's shoulder rather than the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:05 am

Little Bear wrote:
Wil wrote:

Think of my "hulk" comment as more disdainful sarcasm, not a sincere rebuke.

If you insist on limiting Batman to his movie self, then I'd still say he'd win. (For the sake of argument) Again, Riddick is really frickin' good at hand to hand, but Batman's not exactly a slouch either. Trained in unknown dozens, if not hundreds, of all different forms of martial arts, versus a natural adept who's never even stated to have been formally disciplined? For all I can remember, Riddick is little more than a really, really, really good street brawler.

If you're going to use the movie Batman, there's still the issue of Riddick finding a way through Batman's armor. Riddick's knives would never work unless he stripped Batman down (...gonna leave that thought there), and knuckles aren't exactly effective against something that can stop bullets.

Hey, at the least give me some credit for playing the Devil's Advocate. How fun would this be if the entire forum logged on to simply say "Yeah, I agree" and then logged off?

Riddick killed a guy with a tea cup, enough said, Riddick wins.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:58 am

Wil wrote:

Forgive me if I missed the part where the participants would be fighting with tea cups.
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:14 am

Anyone goin to see F&F #4
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:24 am

Little Bear wrote:
Wil wrote:

Forgive me if I missed the part where the participants would be fighting with tea cups.

That means Riddick can when with anything, at anytime, where he going to use a pin to kill a guy. You saw his abilities with a knife. Riddick won't be scared of a guy dressing like a bat. Batman would be scared when he see's Riddick's eyes.
Back to top Go down
LLLLLink
LLLLLink

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:45 pm

Wil wrote:
Little Bear wrote:
Wil wrote:

That means Riddick can when with anything, at anytime, where he going to use a pin to kill a guy. You saw his abilities with a knife. Riddick won't be scared of a guy dressing like a bat. Batman would be scared when he see's Riddick's eyes.

Batman managed alright when he had to deal with Scarecrow's toxic gases. I dont know if he would be scared by that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riddick vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman Empty

Back to top Go down

Riddick vs Batman
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next