Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riddick vs Batman

Go down 
+5
burnoutmaniac
Little Bear
iDon
Coolies
Wil
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
iDon
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
iDon

Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:03 pm

Wil wrote:
Little Bear wrote:
Wil wrote:
It's called messing around, and you went right into it lol!

Think of my "hulk" comment as more disdainful sarcasm, not a sincere rebuke.

If you insist on limiting Batman to his movie self, then I'd still say he'd win. (For the sake of argument) Again, Riddick is really frickin' good at hand to hand, but Batman's not exactly a slouch either. Trained in unknown dozens, if not hundreds, of all different forms of martial arts, versus a natural adept who's never even stated to have been formally disciplined? For all I can remember, Riddick is little more than a really, really, really good street brawler.

If you're going to use the movie Batman, there's still the issue of Riddick finding a way through Batman's armor. Riddick's knives would never work unless he stripped Batman down (...gonna leave that thought there), and knuckles aren't exactly effective against something that can stop bullets.

Hey, at the least give me some credit for playing the Devil's Advocate. How fun would this be if the entire forum logged on to simply say "Yeah, I agree" and then logged off?

Riddick killed a guy with a tea cup, enough said, Riddick wins.

I killed a guy with a feather, I win Cool
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:55 am

Wil wrote:
That means Riddick can when with anything, at anytime, where he going to use a pin to kill a guy. You saw his abilities with a knife. Riddick won't be scared of a guy dressing like a bat. Batman would be scared when he see's Riddick's eyes.

If you're telling me Batman would get scared, you're simply admitting that you are nothing more than a cornered fanboy who has lost any sense of reason in this debate. I have already debunked Riddick's knives as any form of advantage by your own choice in making this the movie Batman. Batman doesn't take the easy way out, he never simply kills. He beats his enemies on their own terms without killing them; Now THAT takes skill.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:03 am

Little Bear wrote:
Wil wrote:
That means Riddick can when with anything, at anytime, where he going to use a pin to kill a guy. You saw his abilities with a knife. Riddick won't be scared of a guy dressing like a bat. Batman would be scared when he see's Riddick's eyes.

If you're telling me Batman would get scared, you're simply admitting that you are nothing more than a cornered fanboy who has lost any sense of reason in this debate. I have already debunked Riddick's knives as any form of advantage by your own choice in making this the movie Batman. Batman doesn't take the easy way out, he never simply kills. He beats his enemies on their own terms without killing them; Now THAT takes skill.

You think that Riddick would be scared of Batman then your a big fanboy. How can you debunked Riddick's knives, anything is a weapon for Riddick. Batman hasn't fought anyone with awesome h2h combat skills, NOBODY. Riddick killed someone who was faster, and senced moves of Riddicks. Batman was getting his ass beat by Joker, haha. Riddick hasn't had trouble with anyone except for the head necromonger. Killing someone with a cup takes skill, not beatin enemies on your own terms.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:19 am

Wil wrote:
You think that Riddick would be scared of Batman then your a big fanboy. How can you debunked Riddick's knives, anything is a weapon for Riddick. Batman hasn't fought anyone with awesome h2h combat skills, NOBODY. Riddick killed someone who was faster, and senced moves of Riddicks. Batman was getting his ass beat by Joker, haha. Riddick hasn't had trouble with anyone except for the head necromonger. Killing someone with a cup takes skill, not beatin enemies on your own terms.

1) I never said Riddick would get scared. Please feel free to quote me if you think I have.

2) I never debunked Riddick's knives, I simply quoted Batman Begins in stating that knives can not penetrate Batman's armor. You're the one that wanted to make this movie Batman, don't change the rules mid-game again.

3) Batman was trained by awesome h2h skills. Riddick was never trained; His skill is advanced brawling that he's picked up on as a survival necessity. Seriously, did you not even watch Batman Begins before you started talking about movie Batman?
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:39 pm

Jason's in a new movie
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:15 pm

Little Bear wrote:
Wil wrote:

1) I never said Riddick would get scared. Please feel free to quote me if you think I have.

2) I never debunked Riddick's knives, I simply quoted Batman Begins in stating that knives can not penetrate Batman's armor. You're the one that wanted to make this movie Batman, don't change the rules mid-game again.

3) Batman was trained by awesome h2h skills. Riddick was never trained; His skill is advanced brawling that he's picked up on as a survival necessity. Seriously, did you not even watch Batman Begins before you started talking about movie Batman?

1. I'm saying if you think Riddick would be scared, then you're wrong.

2. No, it never says that. The armor just reduces the rate of a knive actually penetrating the armor.

3. Riddick was blessed with h2h combat skills. On top of getting eye shine. Batman, he beat Ra's, super, Ra's isn't that strong. Batman dealed with him easily, of course he didn't kill him because he is good. Riddick would have killed Ra's.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:13 am

Wil wrote:

2. No, it never says that. The armor just reduces the rate of a knive actually penetrating the armor.

3. Riddick was blessed with h2h combat skills. On top of getting eye shine. Batman, he beat Ra's, super, Ra's isn't that strong. Batman dealed with him easily, of course he didn't kill him because he is good. Riddick would have killed Ra's.

1. I never said Riddick would be scared. Ever. Cease your needless menstruation over a pointless issue.

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdiSk8XyBu8
The first ten seconds of this completely destroys your point.

3. Batman has been trained in every martial art known to mankind. Looks like somebody never saw "Gotham Knight." And again, while he is good, Riddick is just a really good streetbrawler. Batman's taken those before.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:18 pm

3. If you think those wimpy streetbrawlers are near Riddick, you're wrong.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:59 am

Wil wrote:
3. If you think those wimpy streetbrawlers are near Riddick, you're wrong.

I never said anything about the opponents Bruce fought, just Bruce himself and those who taught him. Seriously, quit making shit up that I didn't say.

Nice of you to reply to my first two points, as well. Is this your way of conceding, I wonder?
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:53 am

Little Bear wrote:
Wil wrote:

1. I never said Riddick would be scared. Ever. Cease your needless menstruation over a pointless issue.

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdiSk8XyBu8
The first ten seconds of this completely destroys your point.

3. Batman has been trained in every martial art known to mankind. Looks like somebody never saw "Gotham Knight." And again, while he is good, Riddick is just a really good streetbrawler. Batman's taken those before.

You say it right there that he is just a street brawler. He is far beyond all of Batman's opponents he has fought in h2h combat. All of Batman's opponents are wimpy, the only tough opponent in h2h combat was Ra's and tha's not saying much where Riddick would school him with ease, and Batman had a little bit of trouble. Heck Batman gets in a headlock, and Riddick snaps his neck.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:59 am

Wil wrote:
You say it right there that he is just a street brawler. He is far beyond all of Batman's opponents he has fought in h2h combat. All of Batman's opponents are wimpy, the only tough opponent in h2h combat was Ra's and tha's not saying much where Riddick would school him with ease, and Batman had a little bit of trouble. Heck Batman gets in a headlock, and Riddick snaps his neck.

Riddick is just a street brawler. A good one, but a brawler. Or would you like to list his instructors, fighting styles, combat instructions, disciplinary background, etc? Batman's engaged armies before. All Riddick's ever done was catch an opponent that far outclassed him (Necromonger general/king/dude) off guard and stab him when two other combatants had distracted him. Riddick won't snap shit that's guarded by armor that can stop his knives and bullets to boot.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:28 pm

Little Bear wrote:
Wil wrote:

Riddick is just a street brawler. A good one, but a brawler. Or would you like to list his instructors, fighting styles, combat instructions, disciplinary background, etc? Batman's engaged armies before. All Riddick's ever done was catch an opponent that far outclassed him (Necromonger general/king/dude) off guard and stab him when two other combatants had distracted him. Riddick won't snap shit that's guarded by armor that can stop his knives and bullets to boot.

Haven't seen Batman do anythin near Riddick, what has Batman done that is better then Riddick? He broke a tea cup and shoved into the guys heart, then he was going to kill a guy with a pin, he is far beyond good brawler, he's the king of all street brawlers. Apparently you should know that if the kingnecromonger fought Batman, Batman would die because he won't kill anyone, and Batman at his best is with the armor that is vulnerable to knives, and gunfire, which gives Riddick an easy target to kill, because Riddick has the balls to kill someone, Batman doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:32 am

[quote="Wil"]
Little Bear wrote:
Haven't seen Batman do anythin near Riddick, what has Batman done that is better then Riddick? He broke a tea cup and shoved into the guys heart, then he was going to kill a guy with a pin, he is far beyond good brawler, he's the king of all street brawlers. Apparently you should know that if the kingnecromonger fought Batman, Batman would die because he won't kill anyone, and Batman at his best is with the armor that is vulnerable to knives, and gunfire, which gives Riddick an easy target to kill, because Riddick has the balls to kill someone, Batman doesn't.

I've already provided a video link from the movie itself showing the impervious nature of Batman's armor to knives and small arms fire. You claiming his armor is vulnerable to those is simple STUPIDITY. Okay, so Riddick killed a guy with a tea cup. So what? Anyone can put a lot of muscle behind a small point of contact. The physics of it are the most rudimentary of any human weapon. Batman might not kill the necromonger warlord (which he still would, but the point is infinitely moot), but he'd do a hell of a lot better than a brawler, who got lucky, killing the warlord only because Karl Urban's character as well as Jack fought against the warlord, catching him off guard.

So, where did Riddick learn to fight? Name for me his 1) Discipline, 2) Instructor, 3) Where he learned it, and 4) How much time he has dedicated to his martial art? Random punches, kicks and blocks will NEVER stand up to a master of every martial art like Batman.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:58 am

[quote="Little Bear"]
Wil wrote:
Little Bear wrote:

I've already provided a video link from the movie itself showing the impervious nature of Batman's armor to knives and small arms fire. You claiming his armor is vulnerable to those is simple STUPIDITY. Okay, so Riddick killed a guy with a tea cup. So what? Anyone can put a lot of muscle behind a small point of contact. The physics of it are the most rudimentary of any human weapon. Batman might not kill the necromonger warlord (which he still would, but the point is infinitely moot), but he'd do a hell of a lot better than a brawler, who got lucky, killing the warlord only because Karl Urban's character as well as Jack fought against the warlord, catching him off guard.

So, where did Riddick learn to fight? Name for me his 1) Discipline, 2) Instructor, 3) Where he learned it, and 4) How much time he has dedicated to his martial art? Random punches, kicks and blocks will NEVER stand up to a master of every martial art like Batman.

It isn't completey invulnerable, as a dog bit through the toughest armor, ouch, that sucks. Okay, name someone who has done that and also with a small pin? Batman would get destroyed by the warlord, that's just fanboyism, he sees moves before they happen, and could tell someone was walking up behind him. Yep, and killed him, something Batman wouldn't do because he's a guy who doesn't wanna kill, that's one reason why Riddick wins, guts to kill.

He didn't, he was blessed with it, as he knew all of his skills before he went to Butcher Bay. He got eyeshine, easy advantage because it is at night, and he killed bunch of monsterous bugs, plus Wrath of the Furyans.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:01 am

Wil wrote:
It isn't completey invulnerable, as a dog bit through the toughest armor, ouch, that sucks. Okay, name someone who has done that and also with a small pin? Batman would get destroyed by the warlord, that's just fanboyism, he sees moves before they happen, and could tell someone was walking up behind him. Yep, and killed him, something Batman wouldn't do because he's a guy who doesn't wanna kill, that's one reason why Riddick wins, guts to kill.

He didn't, he was blessed with it, as he knew all of his skills before he went to Butcher Bay. He got eyeshine, easy advantage because it is at night, and he killed bunch of monsterous bugs, plus Wrath of the Furyans.

Name someone prissy enough to fight with a pin and cup? Flashy is never better. If the warlord so easily saw moves before they happened, his dumb ass never would've stepped right under a swinging axe, would it now? Batman doesn't kill criminals in Gotham, as he stated, because he needs to send the message he was trying to promote with Harvey Dent. Killing crooks wouldn't save Gotham, it would continue the exact same cycle in a new rotation. I could delve further, but as I already stated, the point is infinitely moot. But you wouldn't know that, you don't read what people type anyway.

Then he was blessed with nothing. Being faster and stronger doesn't mean you know how to fight. Riddick is just faster and stronger. Seriously, go fight someone who's seen the sun and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:23 am

Little Bear wrote:
Wil wrote:

Name someone prissy enough to fight with a pin and cup? Flashy is never better. If the warlord so easily saw moves before they happened, his dumb ass never would've stepped right under a swinging axe, would it now? Batman doesn't kill criminals in Gotham, as he stated, because he needs to send the message he was trying to promote with Harvey Dent. Killing crooks wouldn't save Gotham, it would continue the exact same cycle in a new rotation. I could delve further, but as I already stated, the point is infinitely moot. But you wouldn't know that, you don't read what people type anyway.

Then he was blessed with nothing. Being faster and stronger doesn't mean you know how to fight. Riddick is just faster and stronger. Seriously, go fight someone who's seen the sun and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Riddick just needs to get near Batman and snap his neck, that's all he needs. He was teleporting, and right when he was done, he was hit. He saw someone come up from behind him, and saw everyone's moves before they happened, and yet you keep wanting to deny it because you want Batman to win. Because Batman is a....well you know. Riddick doesn't care if the enemy survives or not, he kills whoever, and with whatever. Batman, if he killed people, the criminals would learn after a while to not mess with him. Yes, as you avoid Wrath of Furyans, yeah, good job.

Riddick is faster, and stronger, yes. Answer this, if a giagantic guy with all of Riddicks abilities took on a midget with all of Batman's abilities, who wins. On another note, to bring up Rush Hour 3, the tall guy Lee, and Carter fought was using no martial art abilities, and was just strong, and throwing them, Lee, and Carter are 2 martial art master, and got there asses beat by him.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:34 am

Wil wrote:
Riddick just needs to get near Batman and snap his neck, that's all he needs. He was teleporting, and right when he was done, he was hit. He saw someone come up from behind him, and saw everyone's moves before they happened, and yet you keep wanting to deny it because you want Batman to win. Because Batman is a....well you know. Riddick doesn't care if the enemy survives or not, he kills whoever, and with whatever. Batman, if he killed people, the criminals would learn after a while to not mess with him. Yes, as you avoid Wrath of Furyans, yeah, good job.

Riddick is faster, and stronger, yes. Answer this, if a giagantic guy with all of Riddicks abilities took on a midget with all of Batman's abilities, who wins. On another note, to bring up Rush Hour 3, the tall guy Lee, and Carter fought was using no martial art abilities, and was just strong, and throwing them, Lee, and Carter are 2 martial art master, and got there asses beat by him.

Riddick can't snap Batman's neck. To do this, he'd first be able to defy Batman's armor, which nothing under 1500 lbs of pressure was capable of doing (hound's bite), and secondly, he'd have to be able to hold Batman, which some brawler can never do in the face of someone who redefines the term "master" of martial arts- Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Tae Kwan Do, Karate, CQC, CQB, Salat, kick/boxing, wrestling, Tiger, Panther, you name it. Batman's mastered each and every one to a point where he exceeded his master tenfold.

You COMPLETELY missed the point of Batman's philosophy.

Rush Hour 3? Seriously? You're just being stupid now. Comparing some half-assed humor/action flick's protagonists to Batman? Honestly now.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:05 am

Little Bear wrote:
Wil wrote:

Riddick can't snap Batman's neck. To do this, he'd first be able to defy Batman's armor, which nothing under 1500 lbs of pressure was capable of doing (hound's bite), and secondly, he'd have to be able to hold Batman, which some brawler can never do in the face of someone who redefines the term "master" of martial arts- Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Tae Kwan Do, Karate, CQC, CQB, Salat, kick/boxing, wrestling, Tiger, Panther, you name it. Batman's mastered each and every one to a point where he exceeded his master tenfold.

You COMPLETELY missed the point of Batman's philosophy.

Rush Hour 3? Seriously? You're just being stupid now. Comparing some half-assed humor/action flick's protagonists to Batman? Honestly now.

The dogs weren't even biting at his neck, so that means nothing at all, as Riddick broke the neck of a giagantic bug, so he can easily snap the neck of Batman. Okay, you're just being retarded now, Joker was able to get a hold of Batman. It's very easy for Riddick to quickly get behind someone and snap there neck without any reaction from them, Batman is no different because he needs to be quick enough to break out, which is possible, but probably won't happen because it's Riddick. It's has never been stated in any movie him mastering every martial art, EVER. Ra's just tought him some of them, and how to be a master of stealth. Again, Riddick has dealt with a guy who can teleport, Batman has dealed with Ra's, and struggled with Joker lol! which you keep avoiding over and over again.

Apparently you missed Riddick's as well.

That's proof a street brawler can beat the shit out of a martial artist, I rest my case. I have already won.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:50 am

Is this movie Batman?
Back to top Go down
Coolies
Coolies

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:11 am

bump cheers
Back to top Go down
teresaxhelen
teresaxhelen

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:07 am

i guese that ridDICK will win, and kill batman!
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:10 am

teresaxhelen wrote:
i guese that ridDICK will win, and kill batman!

Um, t...thanks.
Back to top Go down
teresaxhelen
teresaxhelen

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:14 am

whats wrong?
i said he will win.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:15 am

Yeah, and I said thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
teresaxhelen
teresaxhelen

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:20 am

okay then. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Riddick vs Batman
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next