Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riddick vs Batman

Go down 
+5
burnoutmaniac
Little Bear
iDon
Coolies
Wil
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:23 am

Okay, whatever Neutral
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:34 am

Wil wrote:
The dogs weren't even biting at his neck, so that means nothing at all, as Riddick broke the neck of a giagantic bug, so he can easily snap the neck of Batman. Okay, you're just being retarded now, Joker was able to get a hold of Batman. It's very easy for Riddick to quickly get behind someone and snap there neck without any reaction from them, Batman is no different because he needs to be quick enough to break out, which is possible, but probably won't happen because it's Riddick. It's has never been stated in any movie him mastering every martial art, EVER. Ra's just tought him some of them, and how to be a master of stealth. Again, Riddick has dealt with a guy who can teleport, Batman has dealed with Ra's, and struggled with Joker lol! which you keep avoiding over and over again.

Apparently you missed Riddick's as well.

That's proof a street brawler can beat the shit out of a martial artist, I rest my case. I have already won.

Ooh, aah, a giant bug. Honestly, what does that even matter at all? ASIDE from nothing? If you're worried about what's being avoided, let's talk about how some pissant overconfident pretty boy cop repeatedly made Riddick his bitch throughout all of Pitch Black until Riddick hid in the dark and waited 'till his opponent couldn't fight back?

You haven't won anything. Street brawlers will never beat trained martial artists, especially overhyped and mistranslated heroes such as Riddick when compared to masters who have redefined mastery even to their senseis.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:39 am

Little Bear wrote:
Wil wrote:
The dogs weren't even biting at his neck, so that means nothing at all, as Riddick broke the neck of a giagantic bug, so he can easily snap the neck of Batman. Okay, you're just being retarded now, Joker was able to get a hold of Batman. It's very easy for Riddick to quickly get behind someone and snap there neck without any reaction from them, Batman is no different because he needs to be quick enough to break out, which is possible, but probably won't happen because it's Riddick. It's has never been stated in any movie him mastering every martial art, EVER. Ra's just tought him some of them, and how to be a master of stealth. Again, Riddick has dealt with a guy who can teleport, Batman has dealed with Ra's, and struggled with Joker lol! which you keep avoiding over and over again.

Apparently you missed Riddick's as well.

That's proof a street brawler can beat the shit out of a martial artist, I rest my case. I have already won.

Ooh, aah, a giant bug. Honestly, what does that even matter at all? ASIDE from nothing? If you're worried about what's being avoided, let's talk about how some pissant overconfident pretty boy cop repeatedly made Riddick his bitch throughout all of Pitch Black until Riddick hid in the dark and waited 'till his opponent couldn't fight back?

You haven't won anything. Street brawlers will never beat trained martial artists, especially overhyped and mistranslated heroes such as Riddick when compared to masters who have redefined mastery even to their senseis.

A giant bug who has a protected neck and is made for darkness. Yeah, how can Riddick fight in the light with his shades off, answer that. Riddick would easily beat the cop. Joker made Batman his as well, Batman just got him off guard and was able to throw him off, just like Ra's fight, caught him off guard, and that's why he won, no other reason.

As Joker won against Batman. Please, if you can name someone Batman has fought near god skill, please, make me laugh. Still haven't seen proof of him mastering every martial art yet, good proof.
Back to top Go down
iDon
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:19 am

Wil wrote:
Yeah, and I said thanks!!!

Notice the "dick" part she added.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:58 am

Wil wrote:
A giant bug who has a protected neck and is made for darkness. Yeah, how can Riddick fight in the light with his shades off, answer that. Riddick would easily beat the cop. Joker made Batman his as well, Batman just got him off guard and was able to throw him off, just like Ra's fight, caught him off guard, and that's why he won, no other reason.

As Joker won against Batman. Please, if you can name someone Batman has fought near god skill, please, make me laugh. Still haven't seen proof of him mastering every martial art yet, good proof.

A giant bug whose anatomy you are completely unfamiliar with and therefore are digging a metaphorical hole in using. Seriously, cut the BS where it stands. Riddick "would"... Kind of like how he "would" have won if the cop hadn't kicked the living shit out of him at least three times?

Batman's engaged an army of shadow assassin ninjas that hold the fate of the entire planet in their hands, such is the greatness of their skill. What's Riddick done, triple team a half dead dude? Yes, impressive, no doubt. But not quite as impressive as being taught "to engage six hundred."
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:22 am

Heh, Catwoman could beat Batman's ass in H2H combat.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:13 am

@ iDon: Exactly

@ LB: Done arguing with you because you dodge some of my facts.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:56 pm

iDon wrote:

This is a reply to both iDon and Wil.

Were not you the two jokers who insisted that this be the Batman from recent movies only? Catwoman has yet to appear in either of the movies, gooftards.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:56 pm

Wil wrote:
@ iDon: Exactly

@ LB: Done arguing with you because you dodge some of my facts.

See my reply to iDon.

Thugs will never beat combat masters, sorry you can't accept that.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:24 pm

Sorry Joker beat him, Batman caught him off guard, sorry you can't SEE that and accept that easy fact.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:34 am

Little Bear wrote:
iDon wrote:

This is a reply to both iDon and Wil.

Were not you the two jokers who insisted that this be the Batman from recent movies only? Catwoman has yet to appear in either of the movies, gooftards.

True. Either way, she still can beat him in H2H combat.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:46 am

Wil wrote:
Sorry Joker beat him, Batman caught him off guard, sorry you can't SEE that and accept that easy fact.

I'm done here. You've run out of intellectual ammunition, it's easy for all to see. If you ever feel like reading up then readdressing this issue somewhere down the road, here's where you can start:

1) How will Riddick beat someone who's engaged an ARMY of top-class assassins if Riddick can't take a cop in a straight fight?

2) How's Riddick going to like having his goggles snatched off/broken/bataranged followed by gigawatt stun flashlights/flashbangs that Batman keeps in his utility belt?

3) How is Riddick going to get through knifeproof/bulletproof armor?

4) When and where did Riddick learn to fight? What is he even doing in this arena???
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:56 am

I'm going to dodge everything like you dodge everything of mine Razz
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:01 am

Wil wrote:
I'm going to dodge everything like you dodge everything of mine Razz

Riddick can't beat a cop. :/
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:19 am

Batman lost to Joker Razz
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:31 am

Wil wrote:

At least the Joker's a supervillain
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:34 am

Little Bear wrote:
Wil wrote:

A supervillain who has no h2h combat skills whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:43 am

Wil wrote:
Little Bear wrote:
Wil wrote:

A supervillain who has no h2h combat skills whatsoever.

Aren't you the one who wanted to include petty tricks with teacups into hand to hand capabilities? The Joker killed a guy with a pencil. Not to mention how he got the drop on Batman who was both attacked by dogs and temporarily blinded. Oh, and, uh, Batman beat the Joker. Riddick was going to die against the Necromonger warlord (his metaphoric "equal") until Jack /and/ Carl Urban's character gave him the victory on a silver platter.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:59 am

Riddick is known for h2h combat skills, Joker isn't. Batman lost to Joker really, he was just able to catch him off guard. That Necromonger can teleport and sence attacks, what can Joker do?
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:02 pm

Wil wrote:
Riddick is known for h2h combat skills, Joker isn't. Batman lost to Joker really, he was just able to catch him off guard. That Necromonger can teleport and sence attacks, what can Joker do?

The Necromonger can't teleport, he can move quickly. The Joker's the only person with the intellect to match Batman. The ONLY. Person.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:05 pm

Little Bear wrote:
Wil wrote:

The Necromonger can't teleport, he can move quickly. The Joker's the only person with the intellect to match Batman. The ONLY. Person.

Yeah he can, that's why Riddick killed him. You actually think Joker is the only one? Sleep Wake me up when you get smart.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:07 pm

Wil wrote:
Little Bear wrote:
Wil wrote:

Yeah he can, that's why Riddick killed him. You actually think Joker is the only one? Sleep Wake me up when you get smart.

LOL then wake up johnnyboy. The Joker gained the upper hand on Batman because he attacked with dogs, while Batman was blinded. If you watched the movies, you'd know that. In essence, the Joker was ALMOST as pathetic as Riddick's happenstance victory that was handed to him by Jack and Carl Urban.
Back to top Go down
Wil
Admin
Admin
Wil

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:08 pm

How pathetic Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Wil wrote:
How pathetic Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Why yes, you are.
Back to top Go down
The Vich
Admin
Admin
The Vich

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:16 pm

Oooohh. Scary!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riddick vs Batman   Riddick vs Batman - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Riddick vs Batman
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next