Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alucard vs Kain

Go down 
+5
VAEVICTUSVONDOOM
LLLLLink
Little Bear
Coolies
iDon
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
iDon
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
iDon

Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:10 am

1. Shure he won't

3. A. And what? You can't be wrong?

B. Do you mean Kain wins?
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:12 am

iDon wrote:
1. Shure he won't

3. A. And what? You can't be wrong?

B. Do you mean Kain wins?

1 It's spelled "sure"

3. A. Sure I can, but I change my mind if I am.
B. You typed "Alucard wins" in your example statement. If you're confused don't be afraid to ask.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:17 am

1. No he won't win.

Quote :
3. I'm just stating what's true. Obviously, you are doing the same as I am. Just because you say whatever, I have to say: "OH!!!!1111111111111111 ALUC@R4 W!Nz5!!!!!!!11111111111111111111"? Just like in every debate.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:19 am

iDon wrote:
1. No he won't win.

Quote :
3. I'm just stating what's true. Obviously, you are doing the same as I am. Just because you say whatever, I have to say: "OH!!!!1111111111111111 ALUC@R4 W!Nz5!!!!!!!11111111111111111111"? Just like in every debate.

3. Read your own quote. "I have to say, "[Alucard wins]." You should seriously look into this whole "grammar" bid, dude.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:24 am

3. I didn't intentionally mean it in THAT way, I meant just because you say Alucard wins, I have to say he wins...meaning do I have to do what you say(I have to say HE wins because YOU say so?)
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:34 am

iDon wrote:
3. I didn't intentionally mean it in THAT way, I meant just because you say Alucard wins, I have to say he wins...meaning do I have to do what you say(I have to say HE wins because YOU say so?)

Yeah, I get you
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:40 am

Well, when you said Kain had a weakness, you was right. BUT, his only weakness is Raziel's Wraith Blade. Which
Spoiler:
it's also been said Kain cannot die[or been proven, or has been said but not directly]

Here are some "things" I found on Al vs Kain.

Quote :
Alucard is pretty much indestructable...in the Manga...it's pretty much hinted that he is the devil himself. Alucard can open dimensional portals effortlessly...even portals into hell. Nothing on the physical plane can kill him. He has regenerated from a pool of blood with ease. The only thing that can harm him is blessed silver...but, it's pretty much hinted at in the manga that nothing short of God blessing the silver Himself..will actually work and wound Alucard. Fully unsealed, Alucard can call upon the victims that he has devoured over the centuries. These departed souls will act as his army in any fight..if he indeed summons them. This army includes mortal and immortal souls. He is pretty much the most kick ass vampire I've ever seen..lol. He takes on gods and wins....he defeated Incognito who was channeling the power of the demon god Set.

I am not all that familiar with Kain...I haven't played his games. I have read in these forums how powerful he is...and I thought a match with Alucard would be brutal..lol...it may just be a stalemate. Saint of Killers doesn't even have anything on Alucard.

Quote :
it would be another one of those boring endless fights, but by the sounds of it Alucard has a soul, if it has a soul and the reaver hits it, it loses its soul and dies so Kain has a small chance of winning and Alucard has none since he cant kill Kain at all, as impressive as he sounds, like regenerating from a pool of blood and all, Kain can regenerate from thin air, like nothing, and the only thing that can hurt him is the one thing that is trapped within his weapon and will not harm him any more, so his pretty much undefeatable

Kain teleports, has the strength to pick up, heavily armoured metal wearing humans without even trying, he doesnt try to pick up anything bigger, he slashes it but i think he could even though he doesnt in games and so it isnt proved but its good enough, hes drained the souls and strengths of many vampires and created his own powerful Vampire sons from his essence, he evolves every hundred or two hundred years or so and gains new powers and gifts

his powers include teleportation, extreme Telekenieses, he can pick up people, their weapons and most other objects with his mind, freeze them in place or kill them with their own weapons could be possible, he has great speed, moves at mist speed at will, making him unhitable and extremely fast, can call lightning down from the heavens, tear the blood from his enemies and drain it into him, tear their souls out and shapeshift into wolves and bats or ordinairy humans for disguise, he can also jump huge distances, all those abilities plus some others that i cant remember an the fact he cannot die and his weapon is an indestuctable blood drinking blade, imbued with Raziels soul which drains souls, killing not only his enemies bodies but their spirit making him the most kick ass vampire in the world IMO

Quote :
lol..yeah, Kain sounds amazing. I'm not sure if the reaver would work on Alucard though. Only silver blessed by God Himself can kill Alucard according to the manga. If there was an instance that the soul reaver wouldn't work...it would probably be against Alucard. I admit...I like this Kain though....i'm gonna have to get a copy of that game and try it out. I do think it would be one hell of a fight if these two ever went at it. In another forum...we were debating a battle between Alucard and the JLA....and many think that even the Justice League would be hard pressed to defeat him. Alucard has the ability to drain someone of their life...including memories and knowledge. So, if Alucard ate Batman...he would know exactly how to kill the JLA...through Batman's knowledge.

If Alucard ate someone who knew Kain...especially his weaknesses...Alucard could use that against him. In the end, this would be a stalemate....I really don't think one could kill the other. If the soul reaver works on Alucard, Kain wins....if not....it's a stalemate. I think in terms of power....they may be about equal.

Quote :
wouldnt work, kain'll regenerate..and kain's only weakness is the wraith blade of raziel, which...

Note: The Soul Reaver was able to hurt the Elder God[the only thing that could], and without the reaver being purified EG would have been invisible,
Spoiler:
Elder God is also in the Spectral and Material Realm[he is everywhere]and controls life & death. He is kinda pathetic though, seriously, he's nonething but eyes and tentacles lol.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:52 am

iDon wrote:
Well, when you said Kain had a weakness, you was right. BUT, his only weakness is Raziel's Wraith Blade. Which
Spoiler:
it's also been said Kain cannot die[or been proven, or has been said but not directly]

Just don't forget that Alucard himself doesn't have a soul, what the manga/anime are referring to are the souls of his victims that he's absorbed.

From the sound of it, there are more stalemates about than just ours. In the end, however, Alucard still has one trump card: Much the same as Dante's Jackpot Seal acts against Demons, Alucard can create massive entrapment glyphs that lock away a foe in their own imprisoning pocket dimension. Alucard has demonstrated this technique a few times, most notably against Set, when he implemented the entire city of London as a massive glyph to lock away the god's powers.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:45 am

So what if those souls get asorbed then what happens? Also, Al gets weakened? If he loses blood, but if I remember correctly, Kain needs blood just as much. Just remember: The Soul Reaver has no-limit fallacies.

So...his best bet is to seal him away. But with Kain's mist and whatnot that might be hard to do.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:19 am

iDon wrote:
So what if those souls get asorbed then what happens? Also, Al gets weakened? If he loses blood, but if I remember correctly, Kain needs blood just as much. Just remember: The Soul Reaver has no-limit fallacies.

So...his best bet is to seal him away. But with Kain's mist and whatnot that might be hard to do.

If the lock requires a physical pinpoint I'd agree, but, from what I gathered, it's the spiritual essence of the foe Alucard locks away. Kind of like the lifeforce/energy signature of the foe and not their body, per se.

If the souls are absorbed I'd say Alucard would be reduced in power, but not by a whole lot. Each soul individually is probably less than one trillionth of his total power, and even then, they're just supplements. Not to mention there are millions upon millions of souls within Alucard. Absorbing that many would take way more time and effort than Kain has to spare.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:26 am

1. I guess it would be like being trapped in the Reaver, so he would be trapped forever.

2. Yeah, I heard it took 30 years. I doubt it would take long, because I think the asorbortion almost happen instantly[then again it might take awhile].
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:44 am

iDon wrote:
1. I guess it would be like being trapped in the Reaver, so he would be trapped forever.

2. Yeah, I heard it took 30 years. I doubt it would take long, because I think the asorbortion almost happen instantly[then again it might take awhile].

The 30 years is right, but that specific time frame was actually for one particular soul: Schrödinger, a mysterious catboy able to be "everywhere and nowhere." If you're interested, I typed up some details below.

With limitless self-supporting quantum-based powers, theoretically parodying Schrödinger's famous "cat" theory (A famous physicist and his most famous thesis) with his ability to cross any boundary and accomplish anything so long as he has the will and imagination to do so. In essence, omnipresence with benefits. Just precisely how powerful this leaves the already incomparable Alucard after having absorbed this soul is unknown, as Alucard has been stated to be able to absorb all the memories and powers of any soul he consumes. Absorbing Schrödinger may also have direct influence on Alucard's ability to reform himself from nothing. This also indicates that should a lvl-1/0 Cromwell Approval Release be obtained, Schrödinger would be among the millions of souls summoned to fight for Alucard.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:36 am

Nicccce... So do you think Kain is weak?

Just heard Kain had a soul Sad
Back to top Go down
borgen

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:44 am

Alucard has no chance....what nonsense...

All Kain reallyhas to do is bloodshower and then Alucard is now not only a vampire without blood, but shows blood is processed into Kain AND giving him all his powers, so now its Kain with all of Alucards powers vs Alucard....

Kain could simply shield himself with Repel as shown by iDon on the first page and rip out Alucards souls, Kain can take souls straight out of the spectoral plane without any use of weapons or tools, how quickly and easily he would do it against something on the same plane and dimension as him god only knows but impalement of Alucard on the reaver would end all his souls as their drained into the blade.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:19 am

iDon wrote:
Nicccce... So do you think Kain is weak?

Just heard Kain had a soul Sad

I never said Kain was weak; Far from it. The only reason I would make it seem such is because of the gigantic gap in power between him and Alucard specifically.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:20 am

borgen wrote:

All Kain reallyhas to do is bloodshower and then Alucard is now not only a vampire without blood, but shows blood is processed into Kain AND giving him all his powers, so now its Kain with all of Alucards powers vs Alucard....

Kain could simply shield himself with Repel as shown by iDon on the first page and rip out Alucards souls, Kain can take souls straight out of the spectoral plane without any use of weapons or tools, how quickly and easily he would do it against something on the same plane and dimension as him god only knows but impalement of Alucard on the reaver would end all his souls as their drained into the blade.

So Alucard will survive going toe to toe with a god of death, but he's gonna keel from getting his blood sucked?
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:03 am

Kain vs Spawn probably would be better.

From my friend, TorisunnSeraphim:
Quote :
Because Alucard controls all of his blood, power, and body parts ( even if shredded to nothing ), so what ever Kain tries to take from Alucard, he couldn't. Because Alucard could take it right back, even if it is sucked out of him. Like I said, Alucard can make his blood into shadow, mist, shit like that.

I heard it would be also hard for Kain to asorb.
Back to top Go down
borgen

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:56 am

Little Bear wrote:
borgen wrote:

So Alucard will survive going toe to toe with a god of death, but he's gonna keel from getting his blood sucked?

All of his blood sucked? sure....and what has this God done, what are his feats?

contrlling his blood does not mean he can defeat Kains TK tho does it IDon, or Kains spell....
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:01 am

I think it was the Egyptian God, God of Chaos, or some shit.

Alucard has TK, also. Half of what Kain(Alucard) has, Alucard(Kain) has.
Back to top Go down
borgen

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:15 am

iDon wrote:
I think it was the Egyptian God, God of Chaos, or some shit.

Alucard has TK, also. Half of what Kain(Alucard) has, Alucard(Kain) has.

Has Alucard moved blood with TK? can you show me?

also thats not true, I doubt Alucard has all the time powers of Kain and besides the limit of Kain in this thread was not stated thus I may use Scion Kain from the end of defiance...Alucard definatley loses..
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:18 am

Not that I remember. But he probably can. And, I, actually think Kain wins, i'm just setting some "things" straight.

Kain's time powers=Time slow. "Alucard basically NEVER EVER runs out of power or anything. "

Scion Kain=Making assumptions about Kain
Back to top Go down
borgen

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:19 am

oh no not quite, Scion Kain=factual info given by developers.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:20 am

Can you give me the info on what he can do? Or are you just making up BS?
Back to top Go down
borgen

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:26 am

yh, he has regulation over magic, that gives him an almost infnite number of possibities considering his power set.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:28 am

So he has all the powers of the guardians?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alucard vs Kain
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next