Gaming Nerdz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Nerdz

Home of the Gaming Nerdz.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alucard vs Kain

Go down 
+5
VAEVICTUSVONDOOM
LLLLLink
Little Bear
Coolies
iDon
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
iDon
The Founder and Head of Gaming Nerdz
iDon

Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:53 am

That's what my other friend said lol. It's a vampire called, Jedah. He would probably beat Kain.
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Little Bear

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:58 am

iDon wrote:
That's what my other friend said lol. It's a vampire called, Jedah. He would probably beat Kain.

What's he from?
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:01 am

Darkstalkers. Demitri is a vampire, also.
Back to top Go down
borgen

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:47 pm

The Darkstalkers vampires have no chance against Scion Kain all at once, however Jedah may be able to defeat Defiance Kain before he absorbs Raziel.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:44 pm

"Ariel's spirit combined with the souls of her predecessors rendered the wraith blade pure by spirit and released her from her captivity of the Pillars. This power being the most powerful of all blades, capable of striking down weak opponents in one blow is referred to as the Spirit Reaver in the game menu. "

From Legacy of Kain Wikia.

"My spirit, united with the souls of my predecessors, is drawn here now for the final baptism of the blade. To restore Balance, the sword must be rendered pure by Spirit. Release me, Raziel - the Soul Reaver has the power. Release us all. For this we were called. "

Said by Ariel.

Raziel placed his hand on Kain's chest, allowing the Spirit-imbued wraith-blade to disperse into Kain and heal him of his wounds, both physical and spiritual.

Remember when I posted the Guardians of Legacy of Kain?(they're spirits were in Ariel) Well, Raziel's spirit is in The Reaver. The Soul Reaver is powerful as ever.
Back to top Go down
VAEVICTUSVONDOOM

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:19 pm

Blood Omen 1 Kain will win against anybody! Anybody that i can think of. Play the game!
Back to top Go down
borgen

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Indeed Kain now has the power of the reaver, Raziel and all those it has absorbed including Kains sons while at the same time wielding the Soul reaver itself with Raziel inside it. Epic win...
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:46 am

iDon wrote:
"Ariel's spirit combined with the souls of her predecessors rendered the wraith blade pure by spirit and released her from her captivity of the Pillars. This power being the most powerful of all blades, capable of striking down weak opponents in one blow is referred to as the Spirit Reaver in the game menu. "

From Legacy of Kain Wikia.

"My spirit, united with the souls of my predecessors, is drawn here now for the final baptism of the blade. To restore Balance, the sword must be rendered pure by Spirit. Release me, Raziel - the Soul Reaver has the power. Release us all. For this we were called. "

Said by Ariel.

Raziel placed his hand on Kain's chest, allowing the Spirit-imbued wraith-blade to disperse into Kain and heal him of his wounds, both physical and spiritual.

Remember when I posted the Guardians of Legacy of Kain?(they're spirits were in Ariel) Well, Raziel's spirit is in The Reaver. The Soul Reaver is powerful as ever.

Is my information, right?
Back to top Go down
borgen

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:37 am

Yes I think so, as I said ,thats why Kain is so godlike now, he has the power of Raziel and all his previous sons in his sword AND in himself...doubling up on power.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:58 am

Doesn't he have the powers of the Guardians, also?

Which was asorbed by Raziel...
Back to top Go down
borgen

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:00 am

I dont know, he was already a balance guardian, what having all the guardians powers combined would do to him I dont know. Didnt she say that it was only all the previous balance guardians, not the other guardians?

Either way, he already has infnite magical power after absorbing Raziel, he could literally wipe out galaxies just by channeling all of this infnite energy through one of his more destructive spells.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:45 am

borgen wrote:
I dont know, he was already a balance guardian, what having all the guardians powers combined would do to him I dont know. Didnt she say that it was only all the previous balance guardians, not the other guardians?

Either way, he already has infnite magical power after absorbing Raziel, he could literally wipe out galaxies just by channeling all of this infnite energy through one of his more destructive spells.

Quote :

From Legacy of Kain wikia

Stated by Ariel.

And didn't Raziel asorb her?
Back to top Go down
borgen

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:33 pm

I thought it was the wraith blade that did that, not raziel.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:47 pm

Oh, yeah. But, Kain asorbed Raziel, so...
Back to top Go down
borgen

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:52 am

In a way, Kain actually absorbed the reaver, which ofcourse is Raziel, the sword in Kains hand absorbed the Raziel weve seen raziel.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:26 am

How exactly did he asorb Raz?
Back to top Go down
borgen

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:32 am

Raziel poured the Wraith blade into Kain I think, the wraith blade was "released" into Kain, thats how the developers put it.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:34 am

Oh. So does that mean he can heal himself?
Back to top Go down
borgen

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:44 am

What makes you ask that?
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:45 am

Well, Raziel healed Kain of his wounds, and Kain asorbed Raziel, so shouldn't he be able to heal himself?
Back to top Go down
borgen

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:50 am

The only thing that healed Kain was Raziel sending the wraith blade and the combined essences of the balance guardians into Kain, Kain cannot recreate this effect so no, although its not like Kian would require healing ,he is already massively regenerative and heals himself just by drinking blood.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:52 am

Well, he put his hand into his chest, and he was healed(if I remember, correctly).
Back to top Go down
borgen

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:54 am

As I said, it was not a power Raziel had, just what Raziel was given into his wraith blade by Ariel and the combined guardians, a one time effect, not an actual power.
Back to top Go down
iDon
iDon

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:56 am

Wasn't Raziel the Hylden Champion? I know Kain is The Savior/Vampire Champion. Also, what is with the story where the Vampire Champion has to die at the hands of the Hylden Lord?

Why doesn't Kain just rule the corrupted world?
Back to top Go down
borgen

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:57 am

Kain is not, Raziel is both champions.

Because the world is dieing, its a horrific plane and quite quickly nothing will live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alucard vs Kain   Alucard vs Kain - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alucard vs Kain
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next